Recent content by Shmoopy

1. Shmoopy

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

now that we're basically sure this is happening the next question is WHEN?
  2. Shmoopy

LMAO where is this from
  3. Shmoopy

I don't think it would necessarily be that bad because we do have other avenues (second kickstarter, LRG funding it, YSNET just deciding they'll do it)
  4. Shmoopy

Yeah. If he's saying ''no comment'' after all of this. SOMETHING is happening. And if he's just trolling he's going to replace our Fuku-san punching bag.
  5. Shmoopy

any updates?
  6. Shmoopy

any news today?
  7. Shmoopy

The future of Shenmue merch

Okay so we've had the cool ducky of Ryo, the Limited run collector's edition with the vinyl records, a statue of Ryo, the cologne and the new pin. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS: What would you like to see next? My other question is; Has the merch sold well enough to warrant more of it? I mean Shenmue...
  8. Shmoopy

@spud1897 What do you think?
  9. Shmoopy

From a game development standpoint Shenmue 4 is looking pretty good. If I was Yu Suzuki I'd say "All the models are done for the main characters, facial animations too, we can reuse Bailu from S3, combat system only needs a little bit of work and we can straight up reuse the AI routines for...
  10. Shmoopy

It sold okay but not nearly enough to fund Shenmue 4. Air Twister is probably where that money was spent. Yu Suzuki's a smart guy. He likely got paid way more than he put into Air Twister by Apple.
  11. Shmoopy

Also I do think that's viable. I would happily burn like $400 on a shenmue 4 kickstarter
  12. Shmoopy

He can use his Bat Credit card
  13. Shmoopy

Correction. "Which one?" 😂
  14. Shmoopy

I actually really liked the Kickstarter model. Meant we got a lot of Shemmue swag and a direct line of sight to the developers. It's sad we probably won't get it again.
  15. Shmoopy

(I'd also like to say I'm sad about missing out on the Ryo replica jacket from the Shemmue 3 kickstarter)
Back