Recent content by shenmuewill

1. S

WOOD CHOPPING THREAD

Yeah maybe you're right
  2. S

WOOD CHOPPING THREAD

I'm not misremembering, I had version 1.0 up until last month, I was getting much higher pay, it must have been patched out very early on by the looks of it
  3. S

WOOD CHOPPING THREAD

Is it me or is there a huge pay decrease on the newer patch? I just got 86 yuan for 141 whereas before I was getting well over 100
  4. S

Shenmue III Trophies -- Story Trophies Hidden for Story Spoilers

Yep, same save, same playthrough. I'm thinking it might be a glitch cos I still have a very early version of the game
  5. S

Yeah I've done both arcades in Niaowu. Maybe I missed one of the machines at the Panda Market but I'm like 99% certain I got them all
  6. S

Yeah, I got the high score on every Excite, QTE Title and Wacky Mole machine in each arcade but it still won't give me the trophy, maybe it's a glitch
  7. S

I'm having trouble getting the high score master trophy, got the high score on every required machine in all 3 venture areas but it still won't give me the trophy, did anyone else have this problem?
  8. S

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I just want to say how much I love Shenmue 3, and some of negativity around it really hurts me. Was I disappointed with some aspects of the game? Of course I was, but the fact that we have a third game at all is a miracle and I'm so grateful and that outweighs any of the negatives. Since I was...
Back