Recent content by Shadow2222

1. Shadow2222

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Meh. I’m back in “whatever” mode, especially with the anime cancellation. If it gets announced some year, I’ll be excited, but I’m done following cryptic teases and random events hoping for a miracle
  2. Shadow2222

Yeah, I think the context of the original tweet can change this. They may simply be responding to the “I agree” portion. @24Nathan do you remember exactly what the original tweet was?
  3. Shadow2222

I don’t think there is as much of an issue there as people think. Realistically, Air Twister is a low(er) budget phone game that isn’t going to have much marketing to begin with. Plus, companies market multiple games at once all the time, such as Final Fantasy 16 and Forspoken, both coming out...
  4. Shadow2222

Adult Swim Broadcast Ratings

That’s a bummer, I was hoping for a giant uptick for the finale, not a slight drop off :(
  5. Shadow2222

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Sorry, they aren’t. An accepted definition (Webster) of couple is “an indefinite small number” (indefinite definition is “having no exact limits”).
  6. Shadow2222

I literally just had an argument about the word couple with a friend a few months ago lol. It can be defined as “an indefinite small number.” Very rarely is it used in the old-timey sense of a literal “two.”
  7. Shadow2222

Made me panic - it definitely is a fake, right?
  8. Shadow2222

Don’t overthink it, they aren’t saying this ISN’T a big announcement, but rather it isn’t the big announcement that was teased
  9. Shadow2222

Building a 3d open world game on a 6 million dollar budget is like if Hollow Knight was made for $1000 bucks. Two totally different games - it’s why indies aren’t putting out games attempting to do what Shenmue III did. Again, I think we all agree that 1 and 2 are better, way better perhaps, but...
  10. Shadow2222

That would probably be for Wanted: Dead, right? When did that start development
  11. Shadow2222

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

I see some folks on twitter saying none of the Crunchyroll/Adult Swim collabs have got a second season? Not sure if that is true or not :( Although I know they wanted a second Fena season but the creator didn’t.
  12. Shadow2222

Aka nothing official or in the works yet
  13. Shadow2222

Well, we thought that back when Shenmue 2 came out too lol. I’m always cautious with Shenmue
  14. Shadow2222

Hmm, maybe Sega is partnering with LemonHaze and crew on the Phoenix/Dragon editions?! They have been super silent on those recently ;) While that would be really cool, no way SEGA wouldn’t be the publisher just like for 1&2 collection previously.
  15. Shadow2222

I disagree with Star Wars drowning out a Shenmue announcement on May 4th (if that happened). I mean, let’s be honest, people that care about Shenmue & Star Wars are likely following Shenmue social media to at least a degree and would not miss this potential announcement, and people that only...
Back