Recent content by SCQ

1. SCQ

The 2019 8th Annual Dojo Award Show

2. SCQ

Post removed. Inappropriate content. Log Kept of original by Mods.
  3. SCQ

fully clear great leader. I will be a functioning member of the dojo from now on.
  4. SCQ

Yes, and remember just because a mod shuts down any further discussion you were still entitled to your opinion because they didn't ban you for posting it. Just don't argue your point further because that's trolling and possibly racist.
  5. SCQ

And I thought the role playing in itself was cringe... Honestly if someone is reduced to doing this sort of childish thing then they should just give up being a mod and post as a regular member.
  6. SCQ

What happened to this "mod"? His LARPing was so cringeworthy.
  7. SCQ

Yeah. I would accuse him of tampering with the votes but Spud got worst and buzz killington so it seems legit.
  8. SCQ

Shenmue 3 is the greatest game ever. May I have my kidney back now?
  9. SCQ

Gomorrah

Its not so predictable
  10. SCQ

Favorite Games of 2019?

REmake 2 was the only good game that came out this year that I played. I still need to get judgement though.
  11. SCQ

Shenmue 3 Sales

You're misreading in to my post if you think it is passive aggressive. But if you're going to make a rule then isn't it in the benefit of everyone to know where the line is? I have no interest in name calling, I actually tried to have a normal discussion when people started name calling me...
  12. SCQ

Shenmue 3 Sales

What counts as name calling? I felt like when mjq said "the holier than thou stuff the self-professed realists/“true Dojo members" it was name calling but apparently I am in the minority so if you could define it that would be great.
  13. SCQ

Shenmue 3 Sales

Thank you. You too friend.
  14. SCQ

Shenmue 3 Sales

Your posts come off as pretty bitter to be honest.
  15. SCQ

Shenmue 3 Sales

There is when his anger is directed at me and other members of the thread actually.
Back