Recent content by Schmeman

1. Schmeman

New site owners, and a fond farewell...

Best of luck Peter. You've got to take care of yourself and family, first and foremost. You've been a large part of this community for a long time and will definitely be remembered. I truly wish you the best in life.
  2. Schmeman

The 2019 8th Annual Dojo Award Show

This is not funny, you guys! Yu would be very sad!
  3. Schmeman

Where U think the source of Haters originated from???

Who the fuck is le champion? Also what the fuck happened to this place? Cant even post memes now? Thin skin. Enjoy your shenmue circle jerk.
  4. Schmeman

Where U think the source of Haters originated from???

What's shocking is that anybody is surprised that Shenmue 3 isn't reviewing well. Nobody liked the first two, why would they like the third? Y'all have to know we're in the minority here. Most people think Shenmue is archaic and boring as shit. We are the weirdos. We're not enlightened, we just...
  5. Schmeman

Would you be happy if Shenmue 4 was the final game?

It wouldnt be ideal, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldnt be happy that the series is over. Just a little bit. Honestly kind of sick of the "will we get another" thing.
  6. Schmeman

"Striking while the iron is hot" | If we want Shenmue IV, we have to act now, not 4 years down the road

Im just advising that you be a little smarter with your money and that buying more copies of Shenmue 3 is probably going to do nothing for Shenmue 4. I know it feels like a vote, but you're wasting your money. "Every little bit helps" only goes so far and you're really just pissing in the ocean...
  7. Schmeman

"Striking while the iron is hot" | If we want Shenmue IV, we have to act now, not 4 years down the road

Dont buy multiple copies of the game to try and help it. This is not your responsibility. Y'all need to relax.
  8. Schmeman

I think shenmue 4 will tell the story of baisha and xi an city.

I have vague memories of Yu talking about Lan Di and Ryo being stranded together or working together and Ryo finding forgiveness. Is this something that was actually talked about or am I crazy.
  9. Schmeman

Shenmue 3 Funniest Moments

In the castle when you look at the three items on the paper and the plate says "not a pizza". Only to find a plate with a pizza design on it moments later.
  10. Schmeman

What's Shenmue (To You)?

The thing I like most about Shenmue is the emphasis on NPC's and everyone being unique and named and having their own life. I enjoyed that there was always something new to learn about everyone in Shenmue, regardless of how trivial it was. I went through the game rather quickly, but I'm excited...
  11. Schmeman

The 2019 Dojo Awards Voting

Just vote for me man, every category. Easy enough.
  12. Schmeman

Shenmue 4. The possible abrupt ending to the series?

Maybe Shenmue is just what the people in Bailu call a cherry tree.
  13. Schmeman

For those who have played or completed the game. How would you rate Shenmue III?

I enjoyed my time with it, but it's probably a 6 for me. Not enough character development and too much of an emphasis on grinding for me to love the game. It felt like a chore constantly needing to get money and raise your stats. I also didnt really click with any of the characters other than...
  14. Schmeman

Shenmue 3 - Missed Opportunities

I was very frustrated that the game kept telling me that the bad guy in Niaowu was so tough and unbeatable when everytime i fought him in game i was kicking his ass. Beat him with ryo easy. Oh nope he's apparently too hard. Beat him again with Ren. Nope somehow still too hard even though we...
  15. Schmeman

Romance ?

Master Hsu shows Ryo a bunch of different animal positions and Ryo gets embarrassed. Maybe he even blushes.
Back