Recent content by Sailor-San

1. Sailor-San

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I chuckled. A lot :D Its of course, Michael! Why wouldnt it be Michael?! .... On a more serious note. Lets get Shenmue IV!!!!!!
  2. Sailor-San

Mental Health Dojo

Tonight the nostalgia hits harder than i thought. Listening to "Nightfall" from Shenmue 1 OST and the phrase "time flies" hits different today. Miss the old days. Life seemed fuller and richer than in the modern world.
  3. Sailor-San

WORD!
  4. Sailor-San

Its not over until its over!
  5. Sailor-San

Lets get this thread to 108. Its a good magical number ♥️🥰👣
  6. Sailor-San

Happy Holiday Season

Merry Christmas dojo 🎁🎉🙌🎄
  7. Sailor-San

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Unfortunatly not. I am at my parents place in croatia. So the Switch was the easier choice to Take with me. But i am planning to listen to the Soundtrack: most of all -> "the sadness i carry on my shoulders." It Always puts me in a christmas mood. 😊🏔️
  8. Sailor-San

Random Shenmue Thoughts

https://gamerant.com/open-world-games-reward-patience-observation/#shenmue Great recent Article about Open world Games that reward Patience and obervation. Its obvious where shenmue is in the Ranking. Shenmue, the whole Attitude of shenmue, Is about Patience :love:
  9. Sailor-San

Happy Holiday Season

I wish you all of you a happy holiday season with your loved ones. 😊💐 May your days be filled with ease and stillness and may our future look bright next year.
  10. Sailor-San

Still believe next year something is going to happen. With that said... good night 😊🎩
  11. Sailor-San

My man Huber!!! 😎🙏
  12. Sailor-San

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Just found this new thegamer.com article. Really cool! Shenmue 2 is the clear winner! Heavy spoiler! Caution!
  13. Sailor-San

And that is a problem... why exactly? I mean, yes I totally understand that it is from time to time very exhausting. On the other hand it was very (VERY) rewarding when we got the kickstarter and S3. And since the release it was most of the time a lot of fun here in the forum to anticipate...
  14. Sailor-San

Uh, that one hurt! Yes, it's more likely that S4 is not in development at all and that the odds are not in our favor (as it was way back then). Just for funs sake and to refresh the keep the faith attitude a bit. Isn't it bizarre, that Cedric is making this rather insightful comment one day...
  15. Sailor-San

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Just used google translate, i laughed! I laughed a lot! 😂💐 Must have been a hell of a burrito!
Back