Recent content by Ryuman

1. Ryuman

[!!SPOILERS!!] Datamined Info - Discussion Thread (Backer Demo)

I actually have read through this before, thanks. Stuff like the pharmacy and herbs is great, but unfortunately it doesn't make gachapon go away lol. It's by no means the end of the world, just my personal little grievance.
  2. Ryuman

[!!SPOILERS!!] Datamined Info - Discussion Thread (Backer Demo)

Yeah I've been a bit disappointed with the village overall. Stuff like having gachapon, lucky hit and other weird games. Even the market stalls to a degree. All for the sake of the game feeling 'fuller' and more 'game-y'. Having just finished Shenmue 2 again it made me realise more how this...
  3. Ryuman

Game Informer: 64 Rapid-Fire Questions With Shenmue III's Yu Suzuki

He is probably just referring to the phone calls
  4. Ryuman

New Shenmue 3 Images from GameInformer - Warning: POSSIBLE DLC STORY SPOILERS

Considering the design and the filename being 'tyo' (Niao Sun->Cho Jun->Tyo Jun), I think it is a safe assumption.
  5. Ryuman

New Shenmue 3 Images from GameInformer - Warning: POSSIBLE DLC STORY SPOILERS

Does anyone have any information on this seemingly alternate design of Niao Sun? It seems like the Shenmue III design is based off of this but I can't find out where it comes from or anything about it.
Back