Recent content by RyoHazuki84

1. R

So...I just met Stacy Keibler and had Dinner with Torrie Wilson

I've been a wrestling fan myself since I was a boy. You are one hell of a lucky man.
  2. R

General RGG Discussion

Some questions I have after the ending:
  3. R

General RGG Discussion

Warning long review: After putting in about 137 hours, I am finally done with Infinite Wealth! I’ll give my spoiler free thoughts for now. I didn't exactly "platinum" the game, but enjoyed a lot of the side content. I enjoyed playing Spike Out a lot! I used to play it all the time at the...
  4. R

Random Gaming Thoughts

My brother got me a PS5 for Xmas, but I hated how long it took to load GT7 to the point that I remember when I preferred retrogaming lol
  5. R

25 years of DC

Here are my feelings on it
  6. R

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I still want a collaboration with Cobra Kai/Karate Kid.
  7. R

What is everyone's top 10 favourite games from the PS2 era (2000-2008) ?

Hajime no Ippo 2 Victorious Road Metal Gear Solid 3 Gundam SEED Destiny OMNI Vs ZAFT 2 Plus Initial D Special Stage Kings of Collesium Shadows of the Colossus Yakuza 2 Virtua Fighter 4 Gran Turismo 3 Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
  8. R

Anime.

Presently watching the following: Rurouni Kenshin (2023): The music is weak compared to the original, the voice acting is weak, the action is okay. The style gets the original manga down, but how the manga over relies on outlining doesn't really transition to anime well. I say the anime...
  9. R

General RGG Discussion

I already preordered Gaiden and Infinite Wealth at a place not too far from my house. I look forward to both of them. I always find it unique that the Japanese advertising always emphasizes on the dramatic elements, while the international advertising emphasizes more on the comedic elements. I...
  10. R

General RGG Discussion

I'd like to see the combat system be more like the old school Suikoden games, which are fast paced and have a lot of team attacks.
  11. R

General RGG Discussion

Man tears haven't looked so good since Kenshiro
  12. R

Judgement Series

I think we'll get a third game... before we get a Shenmue 4, that is...
  13. R

What TV shows are you watching?

Now watching season 3 of Warrior. It's a good continuation of season 2 and I like how Leary is being portrayed more sympathetically compared to the last two. I love how the world is expanding and how it is all connected.
  14. R

First Shenmue commercial you ever saw?

ドリームキャスト シェンムー 一章 ~横須賀~ 10 28発売告知 CM I was following it since the DC launched in Japan
  15. R

Did the 18-year wait damage the Shenmue Series?

Now that I think about it, did a 16 year wait between the prequel trilogy and the original trilogy hurt Star Wars? Did a 14 year wait between the prequel and sequel trilogies hurt it? Or did the overall the 36 year gap between the original trilogy and sequel trilogies hurt it? I mean, Star...
Back