Rydeen's latest activity

• Rydeen
    Rydeen reacted to 9dragons's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Like Like.
    We would need some high-risk investment companies that would be willing to invest some money into S4. But I do not think such companies...
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen replied to the thread What are you playing?.
    I don’t think I could say I’m a hardcore Falcom fan. I mainly just like looking back at Japanese games historically, and I’m a big fan...
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen replied to the thread What are you playing?.
    I’m a big fan of the Dragon Slayer series, and quite enjoyed the original Legend of Heroes and Legend of Heroes II (final boss of that...
  • Rydeen
    I think it’s probably even more of a non-starter than a Switch version, honestly.
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen reacted to xatruio's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Like Like.
    Sure corporations dont give a fuck about individual's passions (god forbid you tax them properly in the US, though). Nevertheless...
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen replied to the thread Random Shenmue III Thoughts.
    Plum blossoms: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prunus_mume
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen replied to the thread Eiyuden Chronicles Kickstarter.
    I've been playing the backer beta now for 7 HOURS (!!!!), and it still seems to be sending me to another mission, so at this point I'm...
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen reacted to Testament's post in the thread Random Shenmue Thoughts with Like Like.
    This is why, while I would absolutely love to see the series continue, I won't be completely upset if it doesn't. I'm not concerned with...
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen reacted to xatruio's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Like Like.
    Co-director already Okayasu...? Maybe also bring in Aoki as another co-director? Suzuki still the main director but now theres two...
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen replied to the thread Random Gaming Thoughts.
    Ah, np. Yeah, I was really not impressed by the presentation in Rising initially, either. The gameplay loop is also very rote, and it...
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen reacted to SPG's post in the thread Random Gaming Thoughts with Like Like.
    Thanks for the kind offer - I don’t have steam or a PC at all though, but appreciate you asking. I’ll probably give Rising another go...
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen replied to the thread Random Gaming Thoughts.
    I 100%ed Rising, but I get why you wouldn't have been too excited about it. I really only found it to be just okay. It made more sense...
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen reacted to SPG's post in the thread Random Gaming Thoughts with Like Like.
    Thanks - I’ll take a look at the cart things, think I’d be paranoid about breaking the console messing with spinning discs. Very...
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen replied to the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts..
    Well, when you put it that way, I've been part of making things I wouldn't use myself. I don't think that's particularly weird, but it's...
  • Rydeen
    Rydeen replied to the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts..
    There is: Keiji Okayasu. The somehow often forgotten co-director/sub-director for all three games. Yu has basically always handed Keiji...
Back