Recent content by RunningWolf

1. R

General Impressions

I had to force by way through Shenmue 3 . I couldn't stand the fact that I had to eat food and that I was forced to train so often. I hated the fact that your health went down if you ran in the game world. . Why didn't they just make the game like the first 2? It's almost like they was trying to...
  2. R

Food to run!!

It's so freaking stupid! What was he thinking? It's like he's trying to annoy the crap out of us. I want a mod that only gives you unlimited running. Give me that and I'll stop crying.
  3. R

Food to run!!

Can any of you make a mod to fix the running food problem? Running shouldn't effect your health! It's so stupid!
  4. R

Food to run!!

Am I the only one that hates the fact that you have to eat to run in this game!!!! I love to run in shenmue games and that's basically gone now? Why would they do that? I love everything about shenmue 3 besides for this food system that they designed. You basically have to eat 10 fruits just to...
  5. R

Always online connection required for PC?

I was just trying to make you guy's feel better lol. It'll be on steam next year for probably like 15 bucks so it'll be alright..
  6. R

Always online connection required for PC?

Shenmue is more of a console game guy's. I would be happy that it's on the PC at all.
  7. R

PSA: Steelbooks are being sold separately at Best Buy

I can see it being 10 bucks but that's kind of ridiculous! You're better off spending the 60 bucks and owning another disk..
  8. R

PS4 framerate fix

I have trouble believing that they put all of that money into this game. I honestly had to put the game in Japanese because the English dialogue was so horrible. Some how the managed to make the voice acting worse than the last 2 games lol. I also don't understand why the scenes are so choppy...
  9. R

PS4 framerate fix

That's kind of sad that they couldn't give us 1080p on the standard ps4. There's no excuse for that because the game isn't pushing the hardware's graphical capabilities . If the ps4 can handle the witcher 3 at 1080p then it should be able to handle this. Then again I guess we'll all be getting...
  10. R

PS4 framerate fix

Yeah he's completely full of it. They're both 1080p.
  11. R

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Good question! It would be nice if someone from the United states would answer it!
  12. R

It seems like half the crap I get online either comes damaged or something goes wrong with the order. It's so freaking hard to get quality service anymore. People don't care about doing good work anymore.
  13. R

No I'm in the usa. I got a email saying that backers will get their games at around the 19th. Didn't get a tracking number though :(..
  14. R

I never got a tracking number for my physical copies through kickstarter! Yes I confirmed my address. I noticed that some people did get tracking numbers. I'm starting to get extremely annoyed. I'll probably have to wait and battle to get the items that I paid for.
  15. R

SHENMUE III SALES ~PROJECTION POLL THREAD~

That's why I wanted the story to end with shenmue 3. All those cry babies on YouTube made this game look bad. Just because they had to download the game from a different source. Shenmue was never a PC game in the first place! You would think they would be happy to even get the game. Didn't we...
Back