Recent content by red

1. red

upcoming games & movies

2. red

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

i don't even know what a $60-100m shenmue 4/5 would look like. a GTA or red dead type game, a big open world with lots of boring Npc's? no thanks. this modern trend in (empty) open world games, is rubbish. these big 50+ hour games are ok to play once but they become such a chore. they are not...
  3. red

upcoming games & movies

joker 2 movie trailer
  4. red

it cant be as bad as the april fools joke the dojo did around 2007. shenmuedojo just sent out emails alerting members that shenmue 3 was coming out soon (i fell for it)... instead, we had to wait another 12 years 😫
  5. red

What are you playing?

i completed dead island 2. i would give it a 7.5 out of 10. its not a bad game, its got an ok story and some humour, its just not super exciting.. it's a bit like a less fun dead rising game. some of the boss fights are hard only because they are repetitive.. the game played ok on the xbox...
  6. red

What are you playing?

i'm playing dead island 2 via gamepass. i'm about half way through the game. it seems ok, at the moment i would give it 8/10. i like mindless first person shooting games ( doom, wolfenstein etc) but as i've gotten older, i've found fps rpg type games harder to enjoy.
  7. red

lol
  8. red

What TV shows are you watching?

i understand what you mean about speaking portuguese in shogun. i've only noticed a few actors having a slight portuguese accent. i don't mind subtitles / watching foreign movies but i don't find it an easy watch. ( watching shogun makes me want to rewatch 13 assassins, again). interestingly...
  9. red

i saw the first 5 episodes of shogun on disney plus. its a very good show. only a slight complaint. there is tones of subtitles..o_O i also saw a little bit of the first episode of the animated show, xmen 97.. it seems really cool but i feel i need to go and watch the original seasons first. i...
  10. red

upcoming games & movies

i'll watch the new planet of the apes movie but i'm not super excited about it. i just want a planet of the apes movie where they reintroduce the astronauts that were lost in space in the first reboot film. that would be cool.
  11. red

upcoming games & movies

12. red

upcoming games & movies

13. red

What Movie Are You Watching?

hideo kojima connecting worlds - i thought it was interesting to get a glimpse into making of a computer game. personally i didn't highly rate death stranding but after watching this documentary, i got a better understanding of the game. 6/10 poor things - i cant say i liked this one. it's...
  14. red

3rd rock from the sun. i've seen many random episodes but i thought it would be nice to watch every episode, back to back. great show, very wacky but unfortunately, the last few episodes were a little weak. i think it would be cool if some of the characters poped up in a cameo for the tv...
  15. red

Random Gaming Thoughts

i completed south park stick of truth & fractured but whole on ps5. i played them both when they first came out many years ago (ps3 & ps4) but i had pretty much forgotten everything about these games. they are so good and funny.. both games are like south park movies. i would give both games...
Back