Recent content by Raithos

1. Raithos

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive for PC Version!

Exactly. No one has to agree with why others are upset but calling them fucking pathetic is just that.
  2. Raithos

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive for PC Version!

They can refuse refunds all day long, CC companies make the decision. Capital One yanked the funds back for Elysian Shadows without a second thought. All I had to do was show they missed the agreed upon delivery date, which Shenmue 3 has obviously done. They've also now officially stated they...
  3. Raithos

Unless they can give backers Steam keys on day one it might as well be an Epic exclusive lol
  4. Raithos

I won't argue or debate with anyone, as we are all entitled to our opinions, but I backed a STEAM copy of the game. Having used the EGS its not consumer friendly, and lacks very, very basic features. Its been noted in this thread already. Its the truth. Its absolutely bare bones compared to all...
  5. Raithos

What are you playing?

No I actually like it lol. I played it on Steam first, now working towards the Plat on Vita. It just always feel slow to me, best way to describe it. Its relaxing to play. Cast is great and I wish they would make more games set in that world.
  6. Raithos

What are you playing?

I've been playing Divinity 2 on PC (absolute blast co-op) and Va-11 Hall-A on Vita (great characters but very, very slow)
  7. Raithos

Random Thoughts

Haven't visited this place in forever. Hope everyone is doing well! Still not used to the way the forums look now lol but its easy on the eyes.
  8. Raithos

What Is Your Biggest Achievement In Gaming?

Getting the flawless raider trophy back in D1. I used to speed run and solo stuff all the time. After trying for months with a small fire team and failing (someone always died) I solo'd Crota with my Titan for the trophy. Bubble + Gjallarhorn for the win. After I brought his shield down and...
  9. Raithos

Recent Gaming Purchases

Not sure why I got two lol and I got the Steam version as well. I'll grab an XB1 copy later down the road when its on sale. Posted this in random gaming thoughts too but there's a free dynamic theme on PSN. Has background music and everything. Finally retiring my No Man's Sky CE theme...
  10. Raithos

Random Gaming Thoughts

There's a sweet Shenmue dynamic theme on PSN for free. https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0177-CUSA13215_00-UTH0000000007474
  11. Raithos

Destiny 2

I love Destiny 2, flaws and all. Got the plat on PS4 and re-bought it on PC when it released. The jump to PC was a godsend for the franchise. I don't find myself raiding as much as I did D1 though, at least once I moved to PC that is. Maybe its me I don't know, I probably burnt myself out...
  12. Raithos

No Man’s Sky

I'm to blame for that lol. But to be fair I did enjoy it. Looking forward to trying the update myself but no telling when I'll get around to it.
  13. Raithos

What are you reading?

Picked up Snow Crash recently. A friend always recommends it but I never gave it a shot. Only on Chapter 8 but so far its interesting. Made me think when I ordered a pizza yesterday lol. If you've read it you know why.
  14. Raithos

Recent Purchases

I didn't see this one yesterday when I made the one in general gaming lol. Old habits die hard :) Picked up 2049 and Turn A Gundam collections on sale.
Back