Recent content by nmpetersen4882

1. N

"Walk Through Walls" Tools for Shenmue I & II Re-Release

By the way, if anyone still wanted to download this from that google drive and is getting the virus warning. To bypass, sign in with your google drive / google account and then do "make a copy" it'll copy it to your google drive and you can download it since you are now the owner. Hope that...
  2. N

[RELEASE] Shenmue 1/2 - Misc Tools v2.00 - 10/09 NEW VERSION

Anyone else run into that above. It would be cool to run this, but I don't want to loose my mods using forklift :/. Any help would be appreciated :).
  3. N

[GUIDE] Replacing textures using d3t's SDTextureOverride

If anyone does know of any mods for Shenmue 2 that have been converted and where to download other than Nexus (since they still have the not so special K versions).
  4. N

[RELEASE] Shenmue 1/2 - Misc Tools v2.00 - 10/09 NEW VERSION

I can't seem to get this dll injected. I used CheatEngine and followed directions in first post, but it errors out with: "Failed to inject the dll loader". I also used ExremeInjector and it says successful but my shenmue.exe crashes so doesn't work. I'm just trying to have Forklift and...
  5. N

shenmue 2 texture mods with forklift and not special k?

I believe Lemonhaze posted them from his thread https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/guide-replacing-textures-using-d3ts-sdtextureoverride.1377/ You just need to upload TAC and TAD fiiles. No need for Forklift for these either. Just put both here: sm2\archives\dx11\data...
  6. N

[GUIDE] Replacing textures using d3t's SDTextureOverride

Thanks Lemonhaze for all your work on this! I’ve had nothing but problems with Special K. Horrible experience. However your process is so much better. Curious, it sounds like a lot of mods were converted. Do you know if those are available to download. I didn’t see any at Nexus - only...
Back