Recent content by Miraglyth

1. Miraglyth

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Eric Kelso As Ren & Paul Lucas as Lan Di

Belated reply but I can confirm this now too.
  2. Miraglyth

Dlc Story Quest trophies

This is a bit of a bump for which I apologise, but given the information already here I figured it'd be better to expand on it in the same topic so anyone looking for collating the information in a future effort doesn't have to topic-jump. The progress point with Chawan Sign Paper 4 is usually...
  3. Miraglyth

Cannot use Backer Code on PC Steam version

For the benefit of anyone searching this topic in the future: That I could work out, the backer code is just a way to prompt the game to check the user's registered DLC on the ecosystem of the version of the game. So the Steam version checks the Steam library. Backers were also sent Steam keys...
  4. Miraglyth

[REQUEST] Backer DLC Unlocker

Ah you mean unlocking the content without making the account checks? If so then that could likely be done but it would also enable the rewards for everyone who didn't qualify for them too.
  5. Miraglyth

[REQUEST] Backer DLC Unlocker

Backer rewards register to Epic Games or Steam accounts; the input of the backer unlock code in the game's options screen triggers a check of the account used by the running game version to see what rewards it has. EGS and Steam reward registration is not cross-compatible. Backers who opted...
  6. Miraglyth

Shenmue 3 Steam's version

So I have a couple minor things to bump concerning the Steam release. I posted about some of these in another topic but this seems to be the main one so I'll follow up here: Kickstarter Rewards + Deluxe Edition Firstly, some backers may have found out that if they redeemed their Kickstarter key...
  7. Miraglyth

Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Can confirm my final reward shipment to the UK was sent about 24-36 hours ago as well. Just as the game reached a wider PC audience. Good times!
  8. Miraglyth

Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Backer Digital OST?

53:01, mine totals.
  9. Miraglyth

Oh absolutely. I do think it's okay for people to criticise EGS exclusivity if they know it'll materially affect others even if it won't affect them. But some people just want any excuse to hate on the game and to use the dislike of EGS for easy criticism when they neither share nor understand...
  10. Miraglyth

That's exactly right, yes. To elaborate, EGS did not support cloud saving on Shenmue III (an admittedly rushed researching says it still does not) and had I started the game in last year this would have caused me regular inconvenience as I frequently switched mostly between two habitats...
  11. Miraglyth

I agree with your overall sentiment, but if I might offer an appreciable response: I figured that the development time of III made it unlikely that there would be a IV significantly developed or even released by the time exclusivity ended, and since EGS' value-add was dire and improving at a...
  12. Miraglyth

Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

That CD looks awesome, yes. No email here yet, but I was one of the earliest recipients of one or two of the previous reward distributions so it's only fair if I need to be patient sometimes too.
  13. Miraglyth

Steam keys sent out now

I've played a little so far (curse you work!) and I'm enjoying it! I've also spent a ton of time on Kickstarter comments discussing the recent backer rewards activation troubles and DLC. The weird thing about this is, they did create apps for the Kenpogi Training Outfit, Blazing Kick, Peking...
Back