Recent content by Marcin Gulik

1. Marcin Gulik

Short Yu Suzuki Anime Interview!

Awesome, thanks for this!
  2. Marcin Gulik

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I don't how Yu Suzuki could be working on Shenmue 4 and this apple arcade game simultaneously with the same dev team, unless he's got more manpower now.
  3. Marcin Gulik

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Already responded above. Disappeared because we're having the writer redo it and we're including an editor's note.
  4. Marcin Gulik

So does GameRant (the folks who wrote the article) have an actual interview with Yu Suzuki that they won't publish until a couple of weeks from now?
  5. Marcin Gulik

Hey everybody! It's Marcin (from Mega Visions) - this wasn't a nefarious strategy for clicks, but it was inaccurately interpreted and we asked our writer to re-write the piece as the perspective of the tweet and all that was misrepresented. Once we trust certain writers, we let them post...
  6. Marcin Gulik

Shenmue Anime will be at New York Comic Con

Let's gooooooooooo!
  7. Marcin Gulik

The ending of Shenmue

Series needs a reboot
  8. Marcin Gulik

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Shenmue merch contest?
  9. Marcin Gulik

SuperEyePatchWolf: "Shenmue III is a terrible game and I've wasted my life"

Wasn't some of that accomplished after Dou Niu and his mind like a polished mirror bit, plus disc 4 with Shenhua where he's practicing Tai Chi and calming down? I feel like those were important parts in his character development .
  10. Marcin Gulik

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I got a chuckle out of it
  11. Marcin Gulik

Yeah, I agree with that. The whole story structure with the gangs did make it seem very barren to me. There is a clear mirror image of fight big nasty thug in bailu, and then big thug in niaowu (red snakes). The DLC even had another gang (Blue spiders?) I dunno, it felt very shallow.
  12. Marcin Gulik

If it was supposed to be a soft reboot, I don't think this whole rollout that happened was the right way to go. I think essentially re-releasing the first two games without any major upgrades was a mistake. Trying to appeal to a wider audience with the combat system and other tweaks like Yu...
  13. Marcin Gulik

I mean I personally wouldn't agree with his take if that's what he said. I think Yu deserves a chance with a full team and budget for a game like Shenmue. I think the realities of him getting those things is slim. At the end of the day it's a business and the funders look at this from a numbers...
  14. Marcin Gulik

Did he say Yu Suzuki should give up his desire to work on Shenmue IV? I didn't catch that
  15. Marcin Gulik

I thought the video made some valid points as I echo similar issues with the story structure and odd choices like Ryo not knowing who Chai is and some of the dialogue. The stamina system didn't really bother me, and the fighting mechanics are definitely not on par with the originals, but that...
Back