Recent content by Lishao_Tao

1. Lishao_Tao

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

A lot of us had put considerable pressure on Sega for an extended period of time until about January or so, with many of us even reporting the same bugs multiple times. Personally, I have given up and came to accept the release in it’s current state.
  2. Lishao_Tao

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

Thanks for that. I was hoping to have confirmation regarding if that update Bambi mentioned is in fact a new patch or not; or simply just what it is, if anyone else has gotten it, etc.
  3. Lishao_Tao

Can we get more people with the PC version to confirm what this was? I only have it on PS4.
  4. Lishao_Tao

Shows how much we all want that next update; look how excited and curious we all just became.
  5. Lishao_Tao

That is the fix I have been waiting for, even if it’s only for the first minute... Can anyone confirm if this update has been pushed to PS4 yet?
  6. Lishao_Tao

S2 Top JP skilled fighter?

This person seems to be better at chaining moves. There is also an S2 video on the same channel but it is very long.
  7. Lishao_Tao

Because you didn’t get it, there is no possible way it could have happened?
  8. Lishao_Tao

Also wanted to mention that the audio clicking and popping at the beginning/end of most of the Japanese voice audio in the first game significantly impacted my enjoyment of the game, and still hope it will be fixed. I play with headphones so to me it is very audible.
  9. Lishao_Tao

Also, the songs ‘Recieve a Skill to Advance’ and the nameless song sometimes referred to as ‘Xiuying’s Theme’ have missing/switched midi instruments and layers. The instance of Xuiying’s Theme I am referring to can be heard in the first game, in the very final cutscene right before Ryo boards...
  10. Lishao_Tao

Just wanted to say this in case this forum shows seen by devs; I am not content with the current state of either release. The hitbox issues have drastically impacted my enjoyment of the first game, and I am currently not able to play the second game because of the notebook music being too loud...
  11. Lishao_Tao

Now that the game has been released in Japan, the fans in Japan are going to be constantly picking the game apart; maybe even moreso than the western fans. To think that they simply won’t fix anything else from here on out, to me, is inconceivable.
  12. Lishao_Tao

Any Shenmue related dreams?

The night before the Shenmue 1 and 2 collection on PS4 was scheduled to arrive from Amazon, I dreamt I was playing it the entire next day. The dream literally lasted for my entire sleep cycle. Upon arriving the next day, I proceeded to play it for the entire day; just as what had occurred in...
  13. Lishao_Tao

Wow, thanks for checking! If such is the case, that means Sega forwarded my request to d3t, they fixed it and posted the patch all within the course of about 24 hours of me sending the report. It is either beyond amazing customer service, or a coincidence. Just started Shenmue 2 so I’ll wait...
  14. Lishao_Tao

Thanks for checking. Can you try it with headphones? I only play with headphones, and I have the volume around 80% while in game to get a solid volume level. Then when opening the notebook the music level is significantly higher to the point that I immediately feel the need to take off the...
  15. Lishao_Tao

Dang. Oh well, thanks for checking.
Back