Recent content by keenu

1. K

Thoughts on the story DLC

Thanks, I managed to get passed that bit now, I was trying to find something about the Blue spiders and had to speak to a guy at the cafe. Was getting frustrated but i am getting the flow of things now.
  2. K

Thoughts on the story DLC

Anybody got a walk through for this DLC? I just wanted to finish it and sometimes unsure where or who to speak to next. Thanks
  3. K

Pre order bonus - 3x Snake Power - not in inventory

Yes on PS4, the packs are installed but not sure what else to do? It is the digital edition so i didn't get any codes.
  4. K

Ok thanks, was it in the items inventory?
  5. K

Seems like it is for everyone then! Its expensive so I hope they sort it out!
  6. K

Yes it installed automatically on the day of release. I got it on the PS4 however when I go to the items in the inventory I cannot see any Snake Power, only the 1 I purchased through the shop!
  7. K

Hi, I pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition and was meant to get 3 Snake Powers as a bonus. However i cannot see this in my inventory even though the "Perking Pack" has been installed. Did anyone else get this? Thanks
  8. K

Bugs so far

Yep i have this to too. On every cut-scene it jerks when going back to Ryo, very annoying and cant believe it wasn't spotted in testing!
Back