Recent content by Kazlab208

1. Kazlab208

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

Just cast in my vote. Let's try to get over that 6% hump!
  2. Kazlab208

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Happy 3rd Year Anniversery to Shenmue 3. Celebrated by buying the last copy at my local Gamestop.
  3. Kazlab208

Yokosuka Anime Promotion: Online Gacha Gacha

Just got mine today. I'm in the US, specifically in California, so everyone check your mailboxes. Love the holographic look on the post card.
  4. Kazlab208

Do you live in Japan or overseas?
  5. Kazlab208

Official Shenmue Ryo Statue

Thanks for clearing that up. I was worried there was a manufacturing problem with the statues.
  6. Kazlab208

Where did you order yours? I went with Just Geek and mine's comes in next week. I'll take pictures for comparison sake.
  7. Kazlab208

Anybody ever get a winner announcement e-mail from this contest yet?
  8. Kazlab208

Just found out for US Users that the statue is available at GameStop. https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/statues/products/sega-shenmue-ryo-hazuki-10-in-statue/299406.html I canceled my order with Just Geek US and am just gonna pre-order it at my local GameStop so I don't have to pay for...
  9. Kazlab208

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

That black insert is just the seizure health warning that comes with every PS4 game. Nothing is in the DC case just like the last Collector's Edition DC case.
  10. Kazlab208

Post Your Shenmue Collection

Finally got my Complete Collector's Edition from Limited Run Games. Now I just have to wonder where I'm gonna put the anime merch when that comes in later this year.
  11. Kazlab208

Just got mine and love it. Almost worth the almost 1 1/2 year wait just to get it but I'm pretty happy with the end result. Just out of curiosity, does everybody have a different number for the back of their V.I.P. card? There is no number on the box like the last collector's edition so I was...
  12. Kazlab208

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

For those who are canceling their Crunchyroll Memberships now that the anime is over, fill out the survey that gets brought up when your canceling the membership. Hopefully enough feedback will convince Crunchyroll to fund another season.
  13. Kazlab208

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

Man, what an ending. Absolutely loved how the anime adapted the rooftop fight and really enjoyed how they added some Lan-Di fighting, even if it was very brief. Kind of sucks that Disc 4 was basically scraped down to 5 minutes but that means a hypothetical Season 2 will actually cover Shenmue 3...
  14. Kazlab208

Shenmue : the animation merchandise

https://shop.buyee.jp/jp-post/japan-post/item/cs8970006901 https://shop.buyee.jp/jp-post/japan-post/item/cs8970006902 Just to clarify, use these links to buy the merchandise for international customers. Using the direct links from the Japanese site will only accept domestic customers.
  15. Kazlab208

Just got my shipping notification as well. I'm so HYPED!
Back