Recent content by JustAGuy

1. JustAGuy

Shenmue II Mods with issues

Interesting...
  2. JustAGuy

Sorry to disappoint, but there won't be any save transfers in Shenmue 3.
  3. JustAGuy

At this point I have no idea what you could do. The only explanation I can come up with is that Special K is applying the cached textures in the wrong places, you could disable the mipmap caching from the .ini file but unfortunately the setting keeps reverting back to default no matter what you...
  4. JustAGuy

Wait you're saying that you used the mipmap pack on Shenmue 2? Well then there's the problem, that mipmap pack is made for Shenmue 1 only. Just delete the MipmapCache folder and you should be fine.
  5. JustAGuy

Special k is most likely the problem here, try removing it and see if it works.
  6. JustAGuy

[RELEASE] Shenmue Audio Restoration Project - Shenmue English & Japanese Dub - Shenmue II English

Hey Dewey, wanted to let you know that the MEGA link for the Japanese dub is still the old version with the messed up BGM files. Again, thanks for this amazing mod!
  7. JustAGuy

Shenmue memes

8. JustAGuy

Interview with Cedric Biscay by Gameblog (Magic '19)

Better than waiting 17 years that's for sure!
  9. JustAGuy

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Am I the only one who is wondering how the main menu will look like? Will it look the same? Will it have the same music? Aaah so many questions!
  10. JustAGuy

Shenmue III cover art on German Amazon

I personally like the new logo, it's grown on me!
  11. JustAGuy

Media impressions of the 15 minute gameplay trailer

A french blog also released their thoughts on the backstage exclusive trailer! Haven't read it yet. http://www.gameblog.fr/news/81984-on-a-vu-du-gameplay-de-shenmue-3-en-prive-avec-yu-suzuki-rec
  12. JustAGuy

Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th Part 3 More Reaction

Well VG247 released their thoughts on the exclusive backstage gameplay trailer. Overall very positive, they only really complained about the lip-sync and animations. https://www.vg247.com/2019/03/12/shenmue-3-preview-gameplay/
  13. JustAGuy

Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th 2019 Part 2 Discussion and Reaction

If the dojo is so hyped out for a trailer, imagine how it's gonna be when the game releases!
  14. JustAGuy

EDGE Magazine Cover Story: Shenmue 3

May I also get the link? My curiosity is dying!
Back