Recent content by Jrussd

1. Jrussd

Official Shenmue Ryo Statue

Heads up for anyone in the UK yet to buy one, you can now get a statue for £54 at JustGeek here using the discount code BUYNOW at checkout.
  2. Jrussd

Shenmue 2 Dorikore Release

Other than the sticker the barcode on the spine card is at least different.
  3. Jrussd

Thanks I thought it had to be, I was unsure due to the code.
  4. Jrussd

Recently I picked up what I believe to be a sealed Shenmue 2 Dorikore edition as it has the sticker on the front, however the HDR code is HDR-0164. I was under the impression HDR-0211 was the correct code for the Dorikore edition. Is anyone able to confirm from the below pictures?
  5. Jrussd

Shenmue 1 & 2 Pix'n Love - English Release

Many of us in the community were left disappointed we never got an English print run of Shenmue 1 & 2 Pix'n Love edition, however I just wanted to post a reminder that I contacted them via Twitter and if there is enough demand it may still be a possibility. Drop a message to @PixnLove_Store and...
  6. Jrussd

Official Shenmue Ryo Statue

Just Geek are offering free shipping for UK customers also 10% off for NHS or Students.
  7. Jrussd

Post Your Shenmue Collection

That is a nice collection, I would be interested in the Gamespot coin, VHS and cologne if you did decide to split.
  8. Jrussd

Shenmue Watch Collection

Thanks, yes it would be nice to find an original strap replacement one day. Great collection by the way!
  9. Jrussd

Shenmue Watch Collection

I picked up this one recently, I believe it is the T43371 but as it does not have the original strap I am not sure. Is anyone able to confirm?
  10. Jrussd

SHENMUE DOJO 20TH ANNIVERSARY XMAS BONANZA!

What a great competition, good luck to all! Already subscribed to Ryuji on Youtube :cool: Question for Ryuji Iuchi - How has the way you compose tracks changed in the last 20 years since Shenmue? Are there any methods you use now you wish you could have used back then? Fondest Memory of...
  11. Jrussd

Shenmue Dojo Xmas Bonanza Giveaway!

Ah yes I do remember! I did eventually complete the set, Moho was the last one I actually picked up in Malaga of all places. Good to see you on the Dojo too!
  12. Jrussd

Yes I am!
  13. Jrussd

The fondest Christmas memory I have from Shenmue would have been in December 2000. This was the same month I actually got my Dreamcast after begging my parents for one. My Dad saw a local advert in the Bargain Pages for a used console which included a bundle of games, so we drove over that...
  14. Jrussd

Retro gamer 197 will have Ryo on front cover

You can also buy online HERE for £4.24 with discount code: GPN15MFM
  15. Jrussd

Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

£62.99 @ 365 Games https://www.365games.co.uk/ps4-games/shenmue-iii-collector-edition-ps4-game
Back