Recent content by JP_

1. JP_

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Well, then, from the sound of it it’s not totally pointless. If they managed to do that without ruining it, and judging from your reaction they did, then that’s a good thing.
  2. JP_

Well, that’s fine, that’s your opinion. I was just explaining why I wasn’t interested. I’m glad you and other people have enjoyed them.
  3. JP_

I haven’t, and that’s why I haven’t commented on their quality or, indeed, any actual aspect of them. I don’t doubt they’re well made but my point was that the actual FF7 was more than fine as it is. If they’re good games, great – obviously that’s preferable to them being bad – but that wasn’t...
  4. JP_

I never understood it. FF7 is an incredible game. Why remake it? What’s the point? Presumably money, but it has cost a fortune and flopped.
  5. JP_

On the subject of Final Fantasy VII, it’s telling that the only people I’ve heard discuss the remake are adults. Kids don’t care.
  6. JP_

Fitness & Health Dojo

Excellent work! We are all proud of you. Great job.
  7. JP_

Fitness & Health Dojo

Smash it!
  8. JP_

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Thank you. I accept your condolences and appreciate the explanation.
  9. JP_

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Damn it, I told you before not to say exactly this. It is beyond idiotic and it is hugely offensive. I was gentle last time but this time I want to be totally clear with you. I was widowed at 29 when some pains my wife was having in her shoulder turned out to be terminal cancer and within a few...
  10. JP_

Mental Health Dojo

Having your wife-to-be by your side will make all the difference. You’ll be able to achieve so much as a team. Don’t worry about a big wedding or whatever; your life together is immeasurably more important. Very best of luck, you got this!
  11. JP_

Random Shenmue Thoughts

The depth of it is on another level. It achieves something few games do in that the characters, even the most insignificant NPCs, actually seem like real people in a real place.
  12. JP_

What is your least favourite part in both games?

In I, nothing, really. Maybe the fact Ryo’s stupid enough not to get a receipt from Asia Travel? In II, the sodding planks. I did them legit the first time but since then I have always stair-glitched around them.
  13. JP_

Random Shenmue Thoughts

“Dubai’s totally tubular and awesome, dudes! Just tone it down if you’re gay!!”
  14. JP_

Fitness & Health Dojo

Well best of luck with it, I hope you raise a lot and get a lot of fulfilment out of it personally.
  15. JP_

Fitness & Health Dojo

Depending on how far you can do now, build up to the distance a little at a time and you shouldn’t have problems. Over the past few years I built up from not being able even to jog half a mile to going almost ten miles on a morning run. If you can do the full distance already, great - but what...
Back