JP_'s latest activity

• JP_
    JP_ reacted to SPG's post in the thread Mental Health Dojo with Like Like.
    The modern world is weird, I know where you’re coming from. It’s easy to get jaded, but keep immersed in your interests where you can...
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to Sailor-San's post in the thread Mental Health Dojo with Like Like.
    Tonight the nostalgia hits harder than i thought. Listening to "Nightfall" from Shenmue 1 OST and the phrase "time flies" hits different...
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to Aedan's post in the thread Mental Health Dojo with Like Like.
    Currently visiting my friend in Herefordshire and will be in Dorset next. This is a nice trip and the first of my new lifestyle. Loving...
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to Switch's post in the thread Historical Basis of the Chawan Sign with Like Like.
    In this post we take a look into historical roots of the Chawan Sign seen in Shenmue, as well as its mention in other media - notably...
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to Testament's post in the thread S3 Dreamcast/Xbox with Like Like.
    Not really. To gaslight someone is to attempt to make someone doubt their memories, understanding or certain details of events. You're...
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to Reprise's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Like Like.
    The elephant in the room is Yu Suzuki probably requires outside help. He needs someone who can help with: - Writing and pacing -...
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to red's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Like Like.
    i think every shenmue fan wants shenmue 4 asap 🤞, but lets say Yu Suzuki retires in the next few years, i don't think shenmue will cease...
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to SMDzero's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Like Like.
    What I mean to say is that the fan base for Shenmue is now largely middle aged and the creator is now a senior citizen. I really do get...
  • JP_
    JP_ replied to the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts..
    Thank you. I accept your condolences and appreciate the explanation.
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to SMDzero's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Like Like.
    My sincere condolences about the loss of your wife I didn't mean to cause any offense. I was just ripping off this joke from the...
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to red's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Like Like.
    sorry to hear about your partner.
  • JP_
    JP_ replied to the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts..
    Damn it, I told you before not to say exactly this. It is beyond idiotic and it is hugely offensive. I was gentle last time but this...
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to Seaman's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Like Like.
    Excuse me, can you provide sources for that? Because I only recall him once pointing that it has likeable and dislikeable points, just...
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to SMDzero's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Haha Haha.
    I have an idea on how to stop them. We get all these types of people together, lure them like Tony and Smith by saying "we need to tell...
  • JP_
    JP_ reacted to thedemon1238's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Like Like.
    Yeah, these people are ridiculous. How do we stop them? :D I'm starting to see a pattern in these types of comments. The first type...
Back