Recent content by Jobi14119

1. Jobi14119

Shenmue 4 Rumour on 4Chan

I'm just at that stage now where I'll only believe it when i see an actual announcement made. I'll just binge play the 3 games until that day comes like someone above has said when it comes to shenmue patience is necessary both in playing the games and waiting for them.
  2. Jobi14119

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I don't think it will be at a playstation showcase event tbf. Most likely be an announced partnership on a social media platform.
  3. Jobi14119

You know what we need? We need to find some sailors and see if they'll fund shenmue 4 for us. 😂
  4. Jobi14119

I honestly still think the anime being cancelled after it's undeniable success remains suspicious. Shenmue 3's story wouldn't of been enough for at the time a potential season 2...I still think it's more in limbo than cancelled because yu wants to finish it in game media first before having it...
  5. Jobi14119

No idea if it might be a connection or coincidence that both have happened on the same month & near enough dates. Personally think it's a DLC for wanted: dead but I'm still holding out some hope. Plus it's good for publishers to see that shenmue still has this aura & can generate a buzz it also...
  6. Jobi14119

All jokes aside, wasn't it around this time last year they teased an announcement with a picture of the apple and banana?
  7. Jobi14119

That ren! 😂
  8. Jobi14119

Probably a new patch or DLC for wanted: dead...but we can still hope. 🤞🙏
  9. Jobi14119

Source please 😱😱😂😂
  10. Jobi14119

Okay I've just seen the photo that d_jp posted what's this now?
  11. Jobi14119

Unfortunately only time will tell like always. ⏳ Until then #LetsGetShenmue4 #ShenmueAnime2
  12. Jobi14119

Also not everyone in today's gaming world is aware that the chi you men has infact four bosses/leaders, this "leaker'" says this.
  13. Jobi14119

Has anyone heard of this "leaker' before? Have they ever made past predictions that have come true?
  14. Jobi14119

I wouldn't rule out this new rumour circulating entirely. Whoever this person is has clearly done their research on the series especially about the 4 chi you men part. Not many are aware of that on its own. The only doubt I have is sega being involved but stranger things have happened in the...
  15. Jobi14119

More or less 😂
Back