Recent content by Jesse

1. Jesse

Favorite mainline Yakuza game?

I'm actually surprised 0 has such a commanding lead. For me it's 3 I don't really know why but I adore that game and i think about the orphanage and the events of that game quite a lot when i think of the Yakuza series in general. The next one is probably 4 I enjoyed that ones story also a hell...
  2. Jesse

General RGG Discussion

I haven't gotten around to getting Ishin or the Man who erased his name yet. Ishin is on sale for $22 and Man who erased is like $50. I'm thinking about getting both what is everyone's opinions on both games. Are they worth it or should I just wait for Infinite Wealth?
  3. Jesse

Random Gaming Thoughts

Has anyone played that new Fatal Frame called something Lunar Eclipse? I haven't played one since 3 but I've always enjoyed those games. Also i remember back in the day that Eclipse one getting alot of love from the fan base when it was on the Wii.
  4. Jesse

Random Gaming Thoughts

Sega announcing new games for 5 of their franchises is very encouraging and definitely shocked me the most. I'm so happy for more JSR. I presume VF 6 is on their docket in the future. The only other thing that got me absolutely amped was the new Dontnod game Lost Records: Bloom & Rage.
  5. Jesse

GTA 6

I pretty much agree with everything you have said. 6 looks very impressive but in a few years these games definitely lose their luster graphically wise which is fine. I enjoy the games and I play them once to beat the story then I'll drive around causing mayhem once every year or two lol. The...
  6. Jesse

Rumours of a new Virtua Fighter to be revealed at the Game Awards.

It was probably the biggest shocking thing I saw from reading about the game awards. I'm just honestly glad they're doing something with their franchises again. Especially JSR! VF is definitely on their future game list. Now here's hoping for VF 6 and a new Space Channel 5 game.
  7. Jesse

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Man that quote from Cedric definitely stings a little bit. It's good to know that they're still shopping it around but dang it I feel bummed out even though nothing's changed since 2020. I was hoping with the Shenmue collection and animes successes that hopefully someone in the industry may...
  8. Jesse

Rumours of a new Virtua Fighter to be revealed at the Game Awards.

Any more rumors online about this? I hope this is true just because I love VF obviously lol. Also I really want to know who won the 5th tournament and if there will be any potential new fighters. Fingers crossed this happens vf 6 would be amazing to simply put it.
  9. Jesse

Random Gaming Thoughts

Thanks so much for the reply and that tmnt collection does look really cool I'll end up getting it when it's on sale. Have you ever played any of the old street fighters by chance?
  10. Jesse

Random Gaming Thoughts

Has anyone here played that TMNT collection i remember back in the day liking the TMNT arcade game a lot but never playing any of the other games in the series. Is it worth the price and etc? Also on the ps store the SF 30th anniversary collection is like dirt cheap and I've never played street...
  11. Jesse

Random Thoughts

I just woke up from a dream and it was about me going to Japan something I've wanted to do my whole life and being 100 percent overwhelmed with everything. I remember in my dream being happy about going to take the Shenmue pilgrimage at some point during my travels that was my only happy...
  12. Jesse

What TV shows are you watching?

I FINALLY got around after having some free time to watching a South Korean show called The Glory after seeing heaps upon heaps of praise be showered upon it. Has anyone else seen it? If so what are your thoughts? Because i just thought it was fine to really good not great. I LOVED Song...
  13. Jesse

IGN: Yu Suzuki Talks Shenmue 4, Air Twister, and 40 Years of Game Development

It's always nice to see Yu doing interviews just in general I wish he did these more often. I'm always beyond happy that Suzuki has plans for more games. I don't know what to take from this regarding Shenmues future? I suppose nothing has changed and we're in a wait and see approach. A 0...
  14. Jesse

General RGG Discussion

I love the Yakuza games and have beaten them all except I still haven't gotten around to buying Ishin yet. Life has been busy but I was thinking of getting it in Aug before the Erased His Name game in Nov. What is everyone's thoughts on Ishin like how is it? How does it hold up? What's your...
  15. Jesse

First Shenmue commercial you ever saw?

Hearing all of these stories is truly fascinating to hear I wish I could reply to you all. I'm trying to rack my brain but like I mentioned I think the first time I heard about Shenmue was that Who's Nozomi ad. I didn't have gaming magazines back then though I oddly remember that Dreamcast...
Back