Recent content by JellyBean

1. J

Shenmue: Reclaiming the Path

Is this a full, finished game then? Got an email about it
  2. J

What is everyone's top 10 favourite games from the PS2 era (2000-2008) ?

Struggled a wee bit as finding it hard to even remember what PS2 games I had now I grouped the Shenmué and Sonic Rivals games otherwise there would have been less space for other franchises lol. The grouped games always felt like a set to me, anyway 1) Shenmué 1&2 2) Legend of Zelda : Twilight...
  3. J

Video walking around Niaowu on YouTube

Currently hosting a YouTube Premiere on my YouTube channel. Got Ryo walking all around Niaowu to the backdrop of a bouncy club tune from the 90s! I'm in the Live chat room if anyone fancies a natter, also Here's the link :
  4. J

Backing up my save file on Shenmue 3 (Steam version)

Update everyone! thedemon1238, I'm so sorry. I feel like a right eejit! I didn't think to check my literal C drive as most of my Steam and game files are saved on my E drive. I did go ahead and buy a Steamdeck and after half an hour of rummaging around discovered that my files are, indeed...
  5. J

I'm thinking of buying a Steamdeck. Really hoping someone is able to help with this! Thanks to the above user, but I have posted where my Shenmue 3 files are located on my PC and sadly they are in a different location from this user (did allude they were in an unusual place. I'm not sure why my...
  6. J

I'm looking to take a break from Shenmue 3 as it's really addictive (in a good way, but still). I also need the hard disk space for a project. I was hoping to just uninstall and reinstall it later, but having problems backing up my save files. I know there'sn a thread from 2019 asking about the...
Back