Recent content by JannLee

1. JannLee

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

There's a new Shenmue III update version 1.06 downloading on my PS5 i wonder what is it for. I'm going to play the game after it finish installing to see if I notice anything different.
  2. JannLee

Shenmue III and PS5 Boost Mode

The pop in on PS5 are noticeable less but is still there im so happy with my PS5 purchased. Update: After spending sometime in Niaowu on PS5 the pop in are still in the game but playing the game 60fps on console is a blessing.
  3. JannLee

PS5 Nier Automata, Tekken 7, Shenmue III

PS5 Nier Automata, Tekken 7, Shenmue III
  4. JannLee

Im testing Shenmue 3 on both console at this moment PS4 Pro and PS5. Im not good with tech but on PS5 is running smoothly at 60fps. The draw distance is hard to say i think is about the same. It loads faster and the npc show up faster i first played Shenmue III on my base PS4 and it was bad...
  5. JannLee

Im playing Shenmue III right now on my PS5 and my new Samsung Q90t 55' TV it runs better. This new TV every game i play looks breathtaking i bought because of PS5. Then I'm going to play Shenmue 1 and 2 HD on PS5. I only downloaded 4 games from my Library Shenmue 1 2 3, Nier Automata and RE4 HD...
  6. JannLee

Data Discs Working on Shenmue II LP!

I pre-ordered Shenmue II Vynil Data Disc today but I'm so disappointed I read in some posts above that is the same tracks from the sound collection and no new tracks oh that sux. I really wanted to hear new tracks from Guilin, Kowloon intro, Shenmue Tree song etc. Now I feel like canceling my...
  7. JannLee

Recent Gaming Purchases

I been taking advantage of those great PSN sales as well. So far I purchased: Shadow Of The Tomb Raider PS4 $20 Unravel PS4 $5 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4 $20 Been wanting to buy it for a long time. Catherine: Full Body PS4 $30 Yakuza Zero PS4 $10 There's one more game I want to buy on...
  8. JannLee

There's another song I like a lot in the game when Shenhua tells Ryo to take a look at some of her Father's collection in the house. I really want to see that one make it in the the Data Shenmue II vynil soundtrack. I wish Sega would just release the entire game soundtrack I think Shenmue II...
  9. JannLee

I always dream of Sega releasing Shenmue II soundtrack it has always been one of my most wanted thing in life ever like Shenmue III was. I'm always listening to Shenmue II music. There are so many tracks I want to have the opportunity to listen uncompressed but they never release all of them...
  10. JannLee

Kickstarter update #131 Physical Rewards Update

I received my email this Morning cant wait to wear my Shenmue III shirt.
  11. JannLee

Should Suzuki remake the first two Shenmue games?

I would really like a remake of Shenmue 1 and 2 just to listen to the music in much better quality there were so many tracks that never got released with the soundtrack. And the 2nd game had so many great music but Sega never released the official soundtrack and after listening to some of...
  12. JannLee

Kickstarter update #130 Physical Rewards Update and Big Merry Cruise DLC

i was checking my email where i saw a photo of Edge April 2020 magazine feauturing Yu Suzuki interview he talks about completing Shenmue III crowdfunding and more.
  13. JannLee

Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

I was trying to give the action figure to the wrong person that's why it wasnt working for me😃
  14. JannLee

Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

Im doing the first quest on the Cruise I got the action figure how do it give it to the boy? I'm stuck on this part since last night😓
Back