Recent content by indask8

1. I

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Thank you, I've found it, I've actually searched Abe's store multiple times but I wasn't looking at the right place.
  2. I

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Anybody doing the Chobu Chans search ? I'm missing #12 and #25, did someone find them ? I don't want the exact location but maybe an hint as to where to search for them. Edit : I've found #25, only missing #12.
  3. I

Rebuild of Shenmue 3

- Getting rid of the 9 pm curfew, bring it back to 11pm. - Fixing the cutscenes "fade to black", make them seamless (only a few cutscenes are affected early game). - I wish they would get rid of the "Tokens" for gambling, but I understand it's for legal reasons. - Fix the subtitles mistakes...
  4. I

A Shenmue Story - Bug Reporting

I have finished the main quest, but now I have what I think might be a bug, I'll add the details in a spoiler tag because it is post ending :
  5. I

A Shenmue Story - Bug Reporting

- In Nagai Industries, you can clip in the wall on the left of the stairs (near the boxes with a bucket on top), also you need to crouch or jump to climb the stairs here. - Speaking of crouching, if you look up you see Ryo, also you can have a glimpse of his hands when moving while crouched. -...
  6. I

At what point was Miao Village in Shenmue II? Is it Bailu Village?

I've been wondering for years what was the deal with the dead end in South Carmain Qr, I would've never thought it was likely to be connected to Miao Village. I hope the newly released prototype contains other hints about that village.
  7. I

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I saw this morning that Shenmue III is now Steam deck verified :
  8. I

We need a shenmue randomizer!

Ryo : "Cut the crap ! " Iwao : * Dies * Ryo : "Maybe I should get another"
  9. I

Valve Steam Deck

I've preordered the 256GB version, Shenmue 1/2 will obviously run perfectly As for Shenmue 3, I've tried the game on my Ryzen 4750G (Zen2 + Vega 8) +16GB ram Deskmini A300, I get an average of around 40FPS but lots of stutters so it dosn't feel like 40FPS (Fullscreen 1366x768 / Vsync on / Middle...
  10. I

What Fixes Would You Make?

- The expensive story items price should be balanced based on the difficulty level. - Fix the subtitles (in French "Hey Shenhua" was translated "Salut Shenhua", which is similar to Ryo saying "Hi Shenhua" all day long, it's very weird, and I suspect there are other example in other languages) -...
  11. I

Shenmue 3 Playthroughs worth watching.

If you're looking for a not so serious playthrough : Worth it just for this (if the video does not play at the timestamp, it's at 1:11:41 ) :
  12. I

Shenmue II Calm QTE Sound Effects

It's actually the same sound (or very close) to the "got item" notification in Shenmue 1/2 Or you mean the sound when you get the QTE input right ?
  13. I

Any plans for Shenhua clothing mods in Shenmue III?

Didn't the early builds had models with actual breasts in the files ? I think it was censored (remove the nipples) in a patch.
  14. I

Has anyone here thought of creating a mod that uncensors Shenmue II (re-release) on PC?

Biggest offender to me are the union jack flags replaced by white "Resort" flags.
Back