Recent content by Hazuki_san

1. Hazuki_san

Shenmue IV Models (MetaHuman)

Thanks, I think Ryo from Shenmue II would probably make the best conversion, I've been extracting some models from Shenmue II if I come across Ryo I'll try it out and share it. Aside from the issues I described the mesh is distorting the head shape probably influencing more things than it...
  2. Hazuki_san

[RELEASE] wudecon - File/Model Converter for SM1/SM2

This is a great tool, thanks.
  3. Hazuki_san

Shenmue II maps

Is there a map mesh dump available for download, or an easy way to extract maps? I'm blocking out the workers' pier area based on some map images I found online but none of them have adequate proportions, which is a bit frustrating. Edit : Found wudecon sorry for wasting space :)
  4. Hazuki_san

Here it is, Ryo Metahuman based on the Sega All Star Racing model. Sorry about the hair, trust me nothing is worse than that at the moment, I had to hide the monstrosity that was the head shape because it can't be unseen. The original mesh needs a lot of tweaking to have a human like shape. The...
  5. Hazuki_san

Trying it out now.
  6. Hazuki_san

I've played around with MetaHuman a bit, I think that tech could be very useful for Shenmue IV. I believe the original Shenmue games did the best they could at the time to make a realistic world and not stylized. Shenmue III should have continued doing the same and not doing so led to some...
  7. Hazuki_san

Shenmue Book Series

I came here to ask this very question, it's difficult to say whether the story will ever be finished in a game format and especially in a way that does justice to the two original games. But maybe we could have it done in a written format maybe through Kickstarter and leave the rest to the...
  8. Hazuki_san

Shenmue HD Texture mods

Thanks mate :D, really need to continue working on it but time... zidane All of it :tearsofjoy:
  9. Hazuki_san

Shenmue HD Texture mods

@TheSilentEvil No particular reason other than I have been a Nexus user for a long time and I get feedback on my stuff there.
  10. Hazuki_san

Shenmue HD Texture mods

Thanks guys.
  11. Hazuki_san

What Does Shenmue Mean To You?

To me at the time Shenmue was everything I dreamt games could one day become. I always wondered what it would be like to have a game that had what felt like real living and breathing world that you could get lost in, a game that paid attention to detail and really immersed you. The first time I...
  12. Hazuki_san

Shenmue HD Texture mods

First part of my mod is now available. https://www.nexusmods.com/shenmue/mods/13/
  13. Hazuki_san

Shenmue HD Texture mods

Hey drogean, thanks for inviting me, I'll do that.
  14. Hazuki_san

Shenmue HD Texture mods

And Dojo is almost done, 4k textures :D
  15. Hazuki_san

ReShade Shenmue & Shenmue II HD

@celtic_spike No I also have a GTX 1060 6gb and my game is normal, it probably just activated some blur setting it couldn't use before because it had no depth detection.
Back