Recent content by GreenWitcher

1. G

Shenmue III UltraWidescreen 21:9 and 32:9 hack UPDATE 30-11-2019

Fix for 48:9, unfortunately sacrifices the journal as the FoV is rather touchy. Everything else works just about perfectly.
  2. G

I was able to get a hold of Esppiral and he helped me get rid of the letterboxing on 48:9. However, when trying this fix: it causes the camera to go crazy, looks like it might be from the FoV change. I tried it without Botan's fix, and it doesn't do that with the problem of cropped in cut...
  3. G

So, cutscenes are no longer cropped? Is this also the case for multi-monitor/48:9?
  4. G

Any chance to get the same method (or similar) for multi-monitor? 5760x1080. Game doesn't detect the resolution, just functions on borderless without left and right displays being used.
  5. G

Shenmue 2 PC save file request!

Hey there. So on loading up Shenmue 2 on my PC I noticed that my save files went missing. For some reason, I didn't actually save anything over Steam cloud and lost my progress thinking it was saved...this was 3 years back however. Just wondering if there are any enterprising individuals who can...
  6. G

Shenmue 2 PC save file request!

Hey there. So on loading up Shenmue 2 on my PC I noticed that my save files went missing. For some reason, I didn't actually save anything over Steam cloud and lost my progress thinking it was saved...this was 3 years back however. Just wondering if there are any enterprising individuals who can...
  7. G

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

Is this the same fix as the table?
  8. G

Well, I just realised that this fix is for 16:9, and I'm running a different aspect ratio setup. I try to change the value under the "...NOP" area but it tells me that the value cannot be parsed. How do I change the aspect ratio value for the table?
  9. G

I wasn't, but I tried the second menu and even when having it preset to 4:3 by going in-game and back, it forced the HUD display back to 16:9. Tried it many different ways and still forced it.
  10. G

It just doesn't take any effect. I followed the guide and all it simply did was make the game unable to change the display area between 4:3 and 16:9 in the graphics options.
  11. G

Does the cheat engine table also remove the black bars on the beta branch version? Thanks for the guide, but unfortantely I tried everything and it didn't change anything on both 1.00 and 1.01 beta. Just on Shenmue 1.
  12. G

I'm somewhat new to cheat engine. I know the aspect ratio value for my monitor setup (4.8) but when I try changing the value under "NOPE WRITES TO THIS ADDRESS", it simply doesnt let me. If you don't mind, can I ask you what the steps are to get the table working?
Back