Recent content by GlaimCZ

1. GlaimCZ

~ Road to CyberPunk 2077 Thread ~

I have a feeling it was Reddit, just not sure where exactly
  2. GlaimCZ

~ Road to CyberPunk 2077 Thread ~

Cyberpunk 2077 is the game that made me find Shenmue. 2077 really disappointed me, I haven't seen such a dead open world for a long time, NPCs just walk around and nothing more. Your conversations have no effect on the story and it hasn't changed until today, the city is dead. One day I was...
  3. GlaimCZ

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

We are from the Czech Republic, and unfortunately whether our brothers are Slovaks or Czechs, I have not found anyone on the website who would like Shenmue 1-3, it is hated here. And on youtube, under every video, I find someone who swears at Shenmue and criticizes every thing. It's almost like...
  4. GlaimCZ

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I would not be afraid of what I read, the Russians, and by that I mean ordinary people, they wanted to join Donetsk, but they did not want Putin to attack Ukraine. Which means that if he tried a bigger conflict, it would be settled by ordinary people in Russia. NATO will not go into a bigger...
  5. GlaimCZ

(Top 5) Why you love Shenmue III?

1) Shenhua Ling - evening debates were great 2) Song 3) Atmosphere Shenmue 4) Other characters - there were plenty of interesting characters. 5) Story - yes it wasn't much, but some parts were pretty great.
  6. GlaimCZ

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

What if Shenhua was a playable character in this game?
  7. GlaimCZ

Did Shenmue 3 hurt the series?

No, it didn't, but the "fans" are doing everything to make it turn out to be Star Wars, when the original trilogy and the Prequels trilogy were pretty good. Then, unfortunately, came Disney and then the "fans" they really wanted.
  8. GlaimCZ

The ending of Shenmue

I think it could have two ends. One in which Ryo takes revenge but becomes the same person as Lan Di. In the second, Ryo would spare his opponent.
  9. GlaimCZ

Why do i see yakuza fans spreading hate on people who like shenmue 3?

I have a few parts of the Yakuza, but honestly it didn't hold me very well while playing. Yakuza are not bad games, but..... And second thing, Shenmue definitely enjoy these three games more than, for example, Cyberpunk 2077, which could easily be linear, because the city is empty, which is not...
  10. GlaimCZ

Why do i see yakuza fans spreading hate on people who like shenmue 3?

I don't know I love all three games. Maybe I wanted to debate with people on Reddit, but unfortunately it's just the hatred for the third game
Back