Recent content by Gazmanafc

1. Gazmanafc

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Mine came about an hour or so ago. I installed it for the sake of it really. I've still got to play and complete 2 for the first time though. If you check for updates, there'll be a 10GB patch to download.
  2. Gazmanafc

Hey, that didn't stop Mighty Number 9 from having a credits sequence of over three hours. (According to Wikipedia anyway), and Broken Sword 5 had one that lasted about an hour and a half-ish. :p
  3. Gazmanafc

It depends if all the credits are in one large group, or were broken up into their respective tiers. I've seen cases of both. From the sound of things though, everyone got included as they should.
  4. Gazmanafc

Actually, you say that, but when I donated to the Broken Sword 5 Kickstarter, leaving out the backer credits entierly was exactly what they did when they released Episode 1 (of 2) their excuse was that they were waiting on everyone to fill out their credit requests, ignoring that someone who...
  5. Gazmanafc

Mine is in the same situation, it's in my city (London) but still slated for the 19th. What'll most likely happen is tonight (17th) they'll send it to your local delivery office, process it tomorrow (18th) and then deliver it Tuesday (19th). As for the slip-case folks have been posted, for me...
  6. Gazmanafc

Heh. Probably not. But don't let me stop you from trying anyway. :p I'd speculate that they were handed over in batches and as a result staggered the parcels, and some were beyond a threshold for delivery on the 18th. I just hope that the Royal Mail wont believe my house is "inaccessible"...
  7. Gazmanafc

Unless it's from a major courier like FedEx or UPS, it'll be rare that there'll be international tracking that actually works. My tracking with Royal Mail has updated, and it seems I'll be getting mine on the 19th November between 8:07 and 12:07. It seems that all of them are shipping out of...
  8. Gazmanafc

Would you be happy if the game was released early to backers?

To be honest, I'm not really bothered. I'm still yet to beat Shenmue 2 for the first time, so there'd be little point in even starting 3 until I do. :p
  9. Gazmanafc

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

Personally, I'm not effected by the Epic Store exclusivity since I'll be playing on PS4, but I can totally understand the backlash. It's minor but incredibly annoying to have your games mixed across a bunch of launchers, (eventually, it'll probably get to the point where people may need a...
  10. Gazmanafc

How will you play Shenmue 3?

The machine is about 5 years old now, it has a Pentium B980 2.4GHz processor, Integrated Graphics, and 8GB RAM, running Win 10. Shenmue III might run on it, but at the same time it could also end up cooking it :p, it does get rather loud given the age and how many times I've had to clean it out...
  11. Gazmanafc

Your gaming history? What were your first systems?

Heh, ours at least worked. I think we threw it out eventually because it did stop working in the end. I've contemplated buying a replacement on eBay for my brother, probably not to play, just as nostalgia. Yup. You got that right.
  12. Gazmanafc

What are you playing?

Currently, I'm playing Heavy Rain on PS3. I played the demo of Detroit: Become Human (before said game was out) and wanted to see what the company had made beyond it. I have a backlog I had trouble keeping track of, so I developed a site that I use to maintain it among a few other things.
  13. Gazmanafc

Your gaming history? What were your first systems?

The first system I remember having was the ZX Spectrum, though that was actually my brother's. Eventually after that we would be a Sega Family, getting both the Master System and Mega Drive. (Though my Dad did by us an NES that we never really played) We skipped the Saturn in favour of the...
  14. Gazmanafc

Has no manual been confirmed?

It's a shame that games these days are going paperless, because I actually liked reading through a manual as I was on the bus home from the store with the game. If we're lucky there'll be a small slip give the default controls on them, but that's about it.
  15. Gazmanafc

How will you play Shenmue 3?

I'll be playing the PS4 version using remote play onto my laptop (it's too weak to handle the PC version, plus I want trophies. :p) Heh, trophies in PS4 games are actually mandatory. ;)
Back