Recent content by gamesbloke

1. gamesbloke

Is Niaowu Now Complete?

Challenge missions for Boat DLC are Remote Play fodder depending on your opinions. Something to enjoy whilst I'm at work etc. Gameplay intertwined with story is a personal driving factor in how I approach gaming in general. Everything has to hang coherently together. The bits they DLC'd messed...
  2. gamesbloke

Should S3 be remade for the DC?

S3 in Dreams. S3 with S2 DC engine. Shenmue Kiwami with Yakuza game engine. Fun game: Let's all put our crazy dreams that will never happen in italics... I hope someone makes a Shenmue game in Dreams on PS4...
  3. gamesbloke

Final Fantasy VII Remake

What with the whole CV situation I would like to know if anyone knows of any update on the release date for FFVII Remake? Is it still happening? I think they'll put it back until much later. CV is bound to have an impact on sales right? Am I overreacting? Me personally I want the game out ASAP
  4. gamesbloke

How do you feel about the rewards distribution?

It's the semantics and the definitions of rewards and donations that has put me off crowd funding for life. If I waited a long time for something I paid good money for and still did not receive it I would be profoundly angry to say the least. In expressing anger and frustration to my fellow...
  5. gamesbloke

Is Niaowu Now Complete?

It's the way of the delivery and the content realised in the DLC's that has really made the base game (aka no DLC) an unappealing proposition now. I need to go off on a tangent for a moment here. Please indulge me: Imagine if the base game had the story quest DLC already included. Imagine the...
  6. gamesbloke

Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

I made a promise to myself that if I had deeply negative opinions on any aspect of S3 or how it has been handled I would not post UNLESS I had intelligent/descriptive reasoning to back it up. I don't have anything remotely intelligent to type other than .... Meh.... Other than unique moments...
  7. gamesbloke

Is there enough enthusiasm for a Shenmue 4?

I don't have an intelligent or tangible reason for this so happy to be shot down in flames on this but for whatever reason, maybe the current social climate, maybe my general negative mood, maybe the recent DLC... I just think that S4 is not going to happen. I can't rationalise how it could...
  8. gamesbloke

Were you happier with no Shenmue III? Or do you prefer living in a post-Shenmue III world?

Shenmue 3 is what I needed it to be and the base game is fine and decent. But I'm frustrated with the DLC roll out. I think if you are gonna do DLC make it special/unique. The story quest DLC I found to be petty rather than fulfilling. Should've included it as part of the main game. If you are...
  9. gamesbloke

Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

Wow. Just wow.... Just. Like. Wow. Somebody please enlighten me here. I'm seeing an arcade style gambling area. On. A. Boat... Please guys put me right. I've clearly missed something fundamental... Daily challenges????????????????????? I'm really not sure what is going on. I don't get it...
  10. gamesbloke

Final Fantasy VII Remake

The. Demo. Is. Out??!!???!!!??!!??!!??!! OMFG etc etc etc etc...... https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0082-CUSA07235_00-FFVIIREMAKETRIAL
  11. gamesbloke

Deadly Premonition. YES or NO?

It's the fourth wall breaking stuff that gets me. Plus the fishing game is annoyingly fun/frustrating to play. Cash bonuses for peaking into windows is... Well it is what it is... Interesting thing: depending on how deep down the rabbit hole you go with this will determine how easy the game is...
  12. gamesbloke

Recent Gaming Purchases

Congrats on these. Megaman Zero I want but wouldn't actually play right away in all honesty. Up to MM5 on Leg Col 1 - Played Leg Col 2 just a bit for testing purposes. It's ok but a different dev so different method of doing things. Very different than the first collection. Surprised. MMX cols...
  13. gamesbloke

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Thanks for the clarity. I'm an idiot when it comes to collector's junk at the best of times. Your point about PS5 re-release makes total sense. I never even considered that at all. I'll no doubt tell the story another time but basically FFVII is a very important game and experience to me...
  14. gamesbloke

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Hey all. I'm posting here because I trust your opinions and advice. I'm wanting a deluxe edition of FFVII with all the trimmings and extras. Seen what I wanted but I'm in UK and the only place that does the deluxe version I want is GAME. There's a base version at Argos but it has extra 7th...
  15. gamesbloke

How to access story quest dlc

Perhaps not the best place to post this but a bit of a rant... Why did they chop this story thread out of the game? This would've given a bit more meat to the bones of the story. I hate this kind of DLC which is basically a major piece of the game given a ransom to fully access. Imagine if...
Back