Recent content by Galcian44

1. G

Yu Suzuki seems to be working on a NFT project

Hello there ! Did you see that Yu Suzuki seems to be on board of a NFT project ? Source : I'm a bit.... surprised to say the least.
  2. G

Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Thanks for the photos. I'm going to try eBay then
  3. G

Thank you for your answer. Sadly as a french guy I think I won't be able to pick up two of them easily :). Maybe on ebay. Would it be possible to have a good photo of them ?
  4. G

Nice collection Kazlab :). I have a question about the mirrors. It seems that "the big one" on the front is different of the two in the back. The big one seems to be the retail collector edition one but I don't know what are the tw little ones. They seems to be brighter. Could you please tell me...
  5. G

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

For those who didn't received their dispatching order yet : - Have you checked your spam folder ? - Are you sure that you chose the PS4 version ? As stated previously physical PC version will not be dispatched for now, they will provide the EGS key on launch day instead, and the physical box later
  6. G

Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

Welcome onboard >_< !!!
  7. G

Ooooh that's nice !!! I'm just a bit sad that there is only one mirror with one side phoenix and the other face dragon, instead of two separate mirrors. I would have put them on display for sure !
  8. G

Not for me unfortunately. I'm french so we are missing the cool dreamcast case in Europe. Still I'm a way too excited for a 2 inches plastic mirror o_O
  9. G

I have the same issue.... she doesn't know (yet...) that I bought a collector edition last week, as I already did a 250$ pledge :rolleyes:
  10. G

I just managed to secure a collector edition on Amazon France... I'm so glad !
  11. G

YouTube pre-roll ad trailer.

Seriously good job guys :love:
  12. G

YouTube pre-roll ad trailer.

Same for me :crying:
Back