Recent content by fratis

1. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

That’s the one, Andy! Looks like it’s in great condition too. You can check eBay for recently sold listings to get a sense of the value. I wouldn’t put too much stock in the exorbitantly priced and listings that haven’t sold for many months or even years.
  2. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

Added a new one to my collection. Pretty nice shape. Works great after installing a new battery. Apropos of nothing, Lan Di is a goddamn hoser, and Fuku-san is a bender.
  3. fratis

Timex t443371/Ryo's Watch

[four hundred years later] The band width is 20mm. Not sure of the lug width.
  4. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

Here's another one. It's OK. The crystal has a few deep cuts but is otherwise nice, the rest of the face has some wear and tear. The back is pretty heavily corroded, which is reasonably common on this watch and is what's preventing me from picking it up for fun. Doesn't come with the stock...
  5. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

👀🍿 This price is obscene. The strap looks new (likely bought from the same seller I bought my two straps from), but the case is in terrible condition for this price...
  6. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

Alert alert! This is a gorgeous black variant. One of my favorites. Insanely tempted to buy this myself, but I figured I’d share here. I have one of these...
  7. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

Looks good! This is the T43391. @stobbart_21, the T47902 is a beefier but pretty similar watch with the same Easy Set movement. Looks like this:
  8. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

Hooo baby it’s really pouring now! Black dial alert! Nonstandard strap though. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-old-Timex-watches-Indiglo-WR-50M-ReefGear-Expedition-CR2016-Cell-/133895828202?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
  9. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

When it rains it pours! Really nice white dial model. Not the cheapest, but it looks nice. eBay link
  10. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

I’m in the same boat as you on that front. I don’t go to thrift stores extremely often, but when I do, I always look, and I haven’t seen one yet.
  11. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

Decent example of the white dialed one for a reasonable price. Non standard strap. eBay Link Edit: and one more, black dial but with a yellow bezel. Also non-standard strap.
  12. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

Have at it, boys and girls! :) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Timex-Mens-Indiglo-Expedition-Watch-with-Alarm-New-Battery-Leather-Strap-Nice-/174904560041?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
  13. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

Yep, it's the T44491. Looks like you got a nice one! :)
  14. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

It’s definitely on the high end, but it is pretty rare to see ones in this shape. I don’t think I’d have paid more than $150 for this one.
  15. fratis

Shenmue Watch Collection

Big sale on eBay recently for a pretty nice example of these: eBay Link. They got $250 for one I'd call a 7/10 in condition. Anyone here buy it? :D
Back