Recent content by fogia_steph

1. fogia_steph

Boat trip

After seeing the 3rd episode, I think they won’t include it. They are going fast and adding things I think will be interesting for the future of the series. This chapter clearly is not.
  2. fogia_steph

Boat trip

The anime gives them the opportunity to adapt the short comics that was available some years ago, especially the boat trip. Looking forward to Chai getting his ass beaten again
  3. fogia_steph

Boat travel

I don’t really care for the collectibles. They are great to pass the time and make some money at the beginning of 2, but I’d rather max up my stats in the parking lot. With 20 days of travel, I’ll have to finish 1 around the end of January.
  4. fogia_steph

Boat travel

Thanks. French site shenmue master says 4 days in their guide. Thought it was kinda short. So I’ll have to take these 20 days into account to finish shenmue 1 around early February. I’ll have a lot of time to practice.
  5. fogia_steph

Boat travel

I’m trying to do a perfect S 1&2 run, with all quests. I’ve never made Fangmei’s birthday. I’d like to optimize my Shenmue 1 play. So, can anyone tell me how long does the boat trip take?
Back