Recent content by Feather Data

1. Feather Data

Deleted

like from an emulator? Well...that I cannot say for sure. As it is a lot of effort. Probably so... but what did you want from the old file? Does it have rare prizes on it?
  2. Feather Data

Birthday today

It has been another year! Today I turn 23 years old!
  3. Feather Data

What is your favorite moment from Shenmue and/or Shenmue II?

For me Shenmue I: Winning the boombox from the store raffles. Shenmue II: Catching Shiquan "spying" on Fangmei at Man Mo Temple with the camera
  4. Feather Data

Shenmue II Bad Ending note.

Most people claim that the bad ending date of the game is June 31, 1987. There is no such thing as June 31. The month of June has only 30 days. The bad ending date is July 31, 1987 July is a month with 31 days
  5. Feather Data

Discovering New Things? Small Details You've Noticed This Time Around?

What a great video to start the end of your hiatus with! Thanks for taking my suggestion.
  6. Feather Data

My birthday is today.

Anyways thanks for the birthday wishes, though. I wish the celebration would have lasted a bit longer
  7. Feather Data

My birthday is today.

I know I will be liked
  8. Feather Data

My birthday is today.

How come?
  9. Feather Data

My birthday is today.

Today, I turned 22 years old.
  10. Feather Data

Money problem in Shenmue I

I was using the quota Yada-San gives you as a reference. I have not played the first game in a long time, so I do not know how many crates can be placed in the warehouse during one shift.
  11. Feather Data

Money problem in Shenmue I

In Shenmue 1, you are not going to get a lot of money to spend on whatever you want. Especially at the beginning of the game. Ryo will get 500 Yen a day, but you are most likely going to spend more than 500 Yen a day, especially when you need to go to Amihama (the Harbor). Ryo will have to...
  12. Feather Data

Something that bugs me about Kowloon...

So? Just because it is only accessible from another building doesn't mean it does not have an outside
  13. Feather Data

Shhh!!! Sega might be seeing this... But, when you buy Shenmue, you essentially get the other games like Space Harrier, Outrun, etc. Including AfterBurner. Basically what I am trying to say is, if Guston Hymer did not want me to enter so I wouldn't get to Rod Stunt, why would he be guarding...
  14. Feather Data

That is true, but why can't I play AfterBurner as soon as I get to Kowloon? Just because Hymer won't let me fight Rod Stunt? I just want the AfterBurner game! I should not have to wait until I need to fight Rod to play AfterBurner
  15. Feather Data

When you enter Kowloon, and you listen to the tapes, you learn that you can play AfterBurner II (in Phoenix Bldg.) and Hang On (in Yellow Head Bldg.) However, you cannot enter the Phoenix Bldg. whenever you want to, the reason is because Guston Hymer does not want you to fight Rod Stunt early...
Back