Recent content by DreamcastInSpirit

1. DreamcastInSpirit

Shenmue Locations

wonderful pictures. thank you i can hear the sound of sweeping and... ah, hazuki-san... 🙂
  2. DreamcastInSpirit

Shenmue Locations

i would also add what yu saw and what yu felt might be something entirely different the genesis of memory and feeling are littered with our passions not to mention the dynamics of making a videogame and limitations of technology at the time
  3. DreamcastInSpirit

Shenmue II trailer I've never seen

really cool so many things left unseen or yet to be found shenmue saturn = eric stolz back to the future sigh, some day maybe
  4. DreamcastInSpirit

Random Shenmue Thoughts

just curious do you mean at that point in the game specifically or after all three parts, there is still so much left uncovered about these points?
  5. DreamcastInSpirit

Random Shenmue Thoughts

😄 i was just honouring iwao feel free to replace carrots with count chocula or franken berry or boo berry.
  6. DreamcastInSpirit

Random Shenmue Thoughts

such a great place to forget the world around us sometimes. just want to wake up, spar, eat carrots, chill at the park, hit the arcade, grab some ramen, laugh and hang with goro, maybe get my fortune told. so great. sigh.
  7. DreamcastInSpirit

What is your least favourite part in both games?

anytime any other movie made a reference to the three blades i was a total captain america about it lol
  8. DreamcastInSpirit

scared the crap out of me the first time i saw him standing there in the window light. "my name is wang. you didn't buy my brother a coke. prepare to die."
  9. DreamcastInSpirit

for myself in shenmue I the intentional mechanics of not being able to 100% the notebook. in shenmue 2 the inability to land anything at all on the people teaching you things. at least make max stats cause a different cut scene where he blocks something successfully. it breaks the feeling...
  10. DreamcastInSpirit

Random Shenmue Thoughts

was my first online purchase (along with the dc-x disc) great days indeed
  11. DreamcastInSpirit

Random Shenmue Thoughts

one sailor even made me play pool and i lost and it cost me an expensive drink
  12. DreamcastInSpirit

Random Shenmue Thoughts

great scott this is heavy
  13. DreamcastInSpirit

Random Shenmue Thoughts

i need a time machine
  14. DreamcastInSpirit

Closed thread

we haven't heard from you in a while how goes the efforts any interesting updates
  15. DreamcastInSpirit

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Happy Holidays everyone 🎄
Back