Recent content by DragonOfJoejima

1. D

Blu-Ray release for Shenners?

I'm pretty sure that's the company that release Mirai on blu ray in the UK; probably my favourite anime of recent years.
  2. D

Blu-Ray release for Shenners?

Is there a blu ray coming? I haven't watched the series yet because I hate streaming services and I'm holding out for a blur ray, but my hopes looking increasingly dashed as time goes on.
  3. D

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

They need to get the Initial D animation team involved for the forklift races. Get some eurobeat on the go.
  4. D

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

The episode where Ryo and Delin move those boxes from one side of the room to the other is going to be a double-length feature.
  5. D

Shenmue III - What Happened? ft. Super Eyepatch Wolf

Just as a reminder: wee virgins make videos with shite thumbnails like that and with that sneering condescending tone, but shaggers watch cool videos like that one Shenmue 3 review on Bit Socket 👀
  6. D

Shenmue III - What Happened? ft. Super Eyepatch Wolf

Lasted two minutes. A complete lack of patter from that guy.
  7. D

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I'll be picking up a PS5 when Yakuza 7's PS5 version comes out. It's extremely unlike me not to get a Yakuza game on day 1, but when they said that save files wouldn't transfer from ps4 to ps5 I decided to wait. The wait has been torturous.
  8. D

Real Niaowu? (Photos and Videos)

Urge to play through shenmue 3 for fourth time increasing
  9. D

A familiar wee guy...

Spotted this wee fella hiding in the fridge while I was picking up a coffee and a breakfast roll. Think they'll give me their special card now?
  10. D

Shenmue The Animation Announced

Word of caution folks: the anime will no doubt be even more niche than the games. The closest analogue I can think of is Xenosaga, another game series I love. Like Shenmue it was an overreaching disappointment of a game series that had to be cut short, but it also received a 12 part anime series...
  11. D

I hope it comes to VHS for true authenticity Even better, I hope Channel 4 broadcast it at 2am with a UK exclusive soundtrack by Rory McFarlane!
  12. D

Just found out about this. Holy shit. Initial reaction is excitement and apprehension. If this is given the budget and care required it could be something really special. Not keen on having to sign up fir a subscription service so hopefully it'll come to blu ray. in general I tend to avoid...
  13. D

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Yu Suzuki has relocated to the Koch office. He's the new janny.
Back