Recent content by Demon's Triangle

1. Demon's Triangle

IGN: Yu Suzuki Talks Shenmue 4, Air Twister, and 40 Years of Game Development

I don't really want a prequel, I want to find out through Ryo's eyes the truth of why his father allegedly killed Sunming. I think that's the most dramatic way to do it, if they make another game. But I'll be open for some non-linear flashbacks with young Lan Di or Iwao, as we learn the truth...
  2. Demon's Triangle

Season 2 officially cancelled (for now)

A shame, but we Shenmue fans have grown accustomed to heart break. The anime trounched the events a bit, but was good overall, and did a nice job fleshing out a few of the supporting characters like Joy and Nozomi.
  3. Demon's Triangle

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

The receptionist at 101 industries suggested to me Shenmue 4 will come very soon
  4. Demon's Triangle

None in my opinion, unfortunately I think it was just all a big tease, puff of smoke. The acclaim for the anime, probably meant that would have been the best place to announce it, with a teaser after the credits of the finale. Love to be proven wrong, I really want Shenmue IV.
  5. Demon's Triangle

Shenmue The Anime - Final Ratings

6/10 for me, entertaining but 13 episodes I don't think quite did Shenmue 1 and 2 justice. Some of the most memorable characters were cut, the beautiful catching leaf scene was cut and the journey to Bailu Villlage. I know some things had to be changed for an adaptation but too many of my...
  6. Demon's Triangle

NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

Wish it was Shenmue IV but not going to get too emotionally invested in its chances of happening, after the mixed response to 3.
  7. Demon's Triangle

At least it's nice to know the Shenmue fanbase is geared up to want another game, despite the lukewarm reaction to 3.
  8. Demon's Triangle

Differences Between the Anime and the Games (SPOILERS!)

The journey to Bailu Village was a bit different...
  9. Demon's Triangle

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

Nah I'm sorry it was terrible how they did it. The journey was beautiful in the game, they didn't need to do it exactly the same, they can streamline it, but what we got was nothing.
  10. Demon's Triangle

I think the journey, the so called rocky path, to Bailu Village is an important part in its own way. I would have preferred to move this chapter to series 2, if they couldn't do it justice. If it wasn't action packed enough, they could have Ryo running into the Blue Spiders whose hide outs were...
  11. Demon's Triangle

I think there's a bit of a change in the anime, Shenhua says she grew up with the tree, and they show a flash back of her with her parents. But I thought in the game that flashback was a dream of a previous life where she grew in an imperial capital (I guess the era of the Tang Dynasty where...
  12. Demon's Triangle

Disappointed to honest. I felt really let down by how they adapted disc 4, or to be more accurate.. how they didn't. The anime really needed a couple of more episodes imo.
  13. Demon's Triangle

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Haven't watched the anime finale yet, but seen no Shenmue 4 announcement in the forums. lol
  14. Demon's Triangle

So did Ryo kill Dou Niu with the counter elbow assault in 2?

According to this poster there's a hidden message in Shenmue 3 that says he survived but was seriously injured
  15. Demon's Triangle

I really hope after the credits we get ''Influenced from the mind of Yu Suzuki, creator of Shenmue.. II, III. and the upcoming IV.''
Back