Recent content by Dehone

1. Dehone

What is your least favourite part in both games?

S1, having to kill time when I don’t make it back to Asia travel co in time that day S2. Planks. Literally the reason I don’t play through the game anymore. I don’t know what the hell Yu Suzuki was thinking with that
  2. Dehone

To what extent does SEGA have the rights to Shenmue's name?

No it wouldn’t. Sonic is still gonna sell because kids don’t know who the hell Yu Suzuki is and the average Sega fan from back in the day ain’t holding any loyalty to the man. Yakuza fans aren’t boycotting anything and people lost their shit when all those classic revivals were announced during...
  3. Dehone

What did you think of Face/Off?

I’d be like “ok, that game looks weird”. And if you saw Ryo being awkward in his interactions with other humans and giving responses that don’t flow with regular conversation, what would you do?
  4. Dehone

What did you think of Face/Off?

There’s plenty of things to call Ryo dumb over but this goofy little game isn’t really one of them
  5. Dehone

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Maximillian Dood loves it
  6. Dehone

Rumours of a new Virtua Fighter to be revealed at the Game Awards.

I almost shit myself when I saw JSR and SoR
  7. Dehone

Rumours of a new Virtua Fighter to be revealed at the Game Awards.

If they sent one to Max, it’s gotta be fighting game related. They already did they Tekken costume thing a while back. Honestly, not very many things is could be.
  8. Dehone

Can we beat the record of 327 people online in steam? :)

Artificially increasing the community play time like poor selling rapper/singer. I can hear the negative press from the shenmue hate crowd now
  9. Dehone

Blu-Ray release for Shenners?

I don’t want to hear execs bitching about piracy when certain pieces of media are basically inaccessible for purchase
  10. Dehone

Yu Suzuki seems to be working on a NFT project

I hope this NFT project isn't being developed in the same way he approaches developing games in that he doesn't play or really follow current games. Sounds like he's really out of touch with this. Celebrities and "influencers" can't even get away with that shit. Logan Paul, Snoop, Lana Rhoades...
  11. Dehone

List Your Top Favourite Games of ALL TIME!

In no order aside from shenmue Shenmue 1 The Warriors Red Dead Redemption 2 The Bouncer(yeah, I know) Tekken 4(yeah, I know) Max Payne 2 Max Payne 3 Streets of rage 2 Streets of rage 4 San Andreas WWF No Mercy Soul Calibur 1 Def Jam FFNY The Walking Dead Telltale MGS Snake Eater
  12. Dehone

Virtua Fighter Anime

The anyone is already sold out on Amazon. The fuck
  13. Dehone

Shenmue Anime Doesn't Get Nominated for Cruncyroll Anime Awards 2023

Yeah, that does sound kinda sketch
  14. Dehone

Would Shenmue have more success on the Saturn?

No, the Saturn was in bad shape either way. The only thing people were really buying for the Saturn in great numbers was Virtua Fighter. With the third party developers favoring the PS1, difficult hardware to work with, the "299" and the Sega CD crap, it was fighting an uphill battle. Who was...
  15. Dehone

Virtua Fighter Anime

Virtua Fighter: The Animated Series SDBD https://a.co/d/0Go4Kw7 31 Jan release date
Back