Recent content by Dave

1. D

Here's how Shenmue III will be shipped to Europe

The digital codes just get sent to the email address you used to back it on the day of launch,right?
  2. D

Shenmue III - ALL THE FACTS AND INFORMATION (as of 20/03/2019)

The only thing I'm worried about is the siege event.I'm hoping it's nothing like clan creator in Yakuza 6/Kiwami 2.
  3. D

White Label Version Differences?

Ok,thankyou!
  4. D

White Label Version Differences?

Do the the Dreamcast white label games(PAL) have any significant differences from the standard retail PAL game discs? Like say,Yuans voice being the Japanese male version,or anything else substantial.
  5. D

What sequels would you like to see next?

Sleeping Dogs 2 Binary Domain 2 Bulletstorm 2 All of them being next to impossible releases(Except for Bulletstorm because of the remaster)
  6. D

Combat Tips Thread - I Need Help Too!

I'm not an expert by any means. But it helps if you always wait for them to attack,then evade and follow up with your own attack. Also I haven't played in a while but the "Rear foot sweep" move you can buy at Wiseman's KungFu,might be an easier way for a ring out finish.
  7. D

Underrated Retro Games

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.It's easily one of the best graphic adventures of all time.It was amazing the to be able to play 3 completely different stories that branch at the end.
  8. D

What Is Your Biggest Achievement In Gaming?

Beating God Hand(PS2) on normal difficulty.
  9. D

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I was wondering how many swallow flips(The last move you learn in Shenmue 1) it takes to defeat Chai? I managed to kick his legs out from under him and flip him,but I couldn't do the finishing punch.
Back