Recent content by DarksideHazuki

1. D

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 4: Shackles Thread

Hmmmm, to watch now or to actually have the willpower to wait until Sunday. Hello darkness my old friend...
  2. D

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 3: Yin - Yang Thread

Yeah it is. The operator tells you it's in Amihama, and you can go to Kurita-san to find out that that's the harbour. I found this out on my playthrough just prior to Shenmue 3 a couple years ago now. Another great little detail that this anime has captured.
  3. D

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

I remember so many arguments and shitslinging matches - but at least they were funny/entertaining back then. Mittenz roasting people constantly, Orange Lightning getting spicy as fuck all the time. Loads of other names I've forgotten, used to crack me up. Proper banter era of the dojo that was...
  4. D

My Anime List (MAL) - Rating

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1995751 Seeing the overwhelmingly positive reaction in the discussion threads on MAL, especially from non-game fans, is awesome. I've had this experience irl too. My friends who don't know/give a shit about Shenmue are all saying that they love the anime...
  5. D

This shit is just pure childish. I'm not "baiting you." Like you, I'm just saying what I think. If you feel the need to invalidate that instead of address it, cool. I really don't give a shit. People having disagreements on a discussion forum is perfectly fine. Once again, having to baby the...
  6. D

All Jibby did was say how they felt about Hermit's opinion of the anime. I find it quite irritating how it's always fine to bitch and moan endlessly about the most minor things regarding Shenmue, but the moment there's any pushback whatsoever on any negative opinion re: Shenmue, the waterworks...
  7. D

Yeah in the sub the password is a bit fucked: "Father Sky. Nine Dragons. Mother Earth. Common Allies." Father Sky? Common Allies?! Pish! I will personally edit the subs for that episode for future watches, lmao. The dub gets it (sort of) right though:
  8. D

You guys are high. Episode 3 was the best episode so far imo. The expansion of the Chens as a criminal organisation, exploring Guizhang's motivations, the introduction of Terry and the Mad Angels in the MJQ Jazz bar, that scene with Lan Di, Master Chen going over the lore of the mirrors, Goro...
  9. D

Amazing, amazing episode. I really love the additions and expansion upon the world of Shenmue. Seeing Lan Di threaten that guy was awesome. Also, Ryo really wants his revenge - that motivation was clear as day in that episode! Yeah, when the episode started with her going over the poem again I...
  10. D

Love that they've included the Fuku-san sparring. This team is just amazing.
  11. D

Oh my God, what a lovely YouTube channel. Do you know if she has played Shenmue before?
  12. D

Yeah, agree to disagree there. I've got no problem calling people shite fans if they've got shite opinions and they're just negative whingebags 24/7.
  13. D

It's ShadowMonkey, and I don't think he sounds like a tool at all. I think he's 100% spot on tbh.
  14. D

Did Shenmue 3 hurt the series?

Oh my god, please let this happen. I need to know what the fuck he was on about, and whether or not he just made the whole thing up. I remember being beside myself with excitement when that article dropped. The 2-5 years after that time were just the worst as a Shenmue fan. We're so fucking...
Back