3. D

Battle Rally Leaderboard

Damn nice one! That last stage is tricky. Ternary springs: 82800
  4. D

Battle Rally Leaderboard

Langhuishan: 45000 Man yuan temple: 52800 Tao get store: 55400
  5. D

Battle Rally Leaderboard

Nice job :) this is giving me 70 man battle trial vibes. rainbow basin 30400 Panda market 38000
  6. D

Battle Rally Leaderboard

Langhuishan: 44600
  7. D

Battle Rally Leaderboard

Haha thanks for the heads up.. I just got 52400 on man yuan temple first try: Yeah the gold tiger and 3 dudes are what is make or break for verdant. If you can beat them all and finish under 2min that would probably be the best run for the level.
  8. D

Battle Rally Leaderboard

Yes.. So be it ;) Tao-get store: 55,000 Verdant bridge: 71,400
  9. D

All Battle Rally Rewards, Chobu Locations & Tiers

I agree spamming that one move gets repetitive and boring but its the only move you really need if youre still trying to get 1st place in all courses. I usually mix that move up with L2+square,triangle or L2+x,square since theyre fast and high damaging moves. Certain bosses and enemies can't be...
  10. D

Battle Rally Leaderboard

Got an update on the verdant bridge run: 70,800
  11. D

Battle Rally Leaderboard

Sadly no :( For such a nightmare of a character I was hoping Lan Di would be the next secret character haha.
  12. D

All Battle Rally Rewards, Chobu Locations & Tiers

I noticed they took Ryos moves and gave some of them to the other characters like his jumping spin kicks are given to Wei for example. However, I honestly think Ryo is the best character to use for these modes just because of his square square x move(cant remember the name of that kick) alone is...
  13. D

Battle Rally Leaderboard

Liking the Battle Rally a lot. Getting similar vibes to the 70 Man Battle. Here are my best attempts as Ryo: Rainbow Basin: 30,000 Panda Market: 36,400 Langhuishan: 44,400 Man Yuan Temple: 50,000 Tao-Get Store: 52,400 Verdant Bridge: 65,400 Ternary Spring: 81,600
  14. D

Battle Rally DLC next week!

I want Lan Di as a playable character who can block everything and not get hurt while one hit KO anyone in the way 😁😏 Or perhaps.. A course with Lan Di guarding the goal as the boss? 😳 Agreed too the dlc looks amazing can't wait to try it!
  15. D

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

Thank you for sharing the videos. I don't think I have mastered the combat yet but once I can beat everyone in the game no damage on hardest difficulty then its a different story haha. I agree though, the fights look and play better than if you're only spamming a few moves on R2. I'll admit...
Back