Recent content by Daidj

1. D

Shenmue: Reclaiming the Path

Amazing work George ! We briefly met when you were at Magic Monaco...or was it your brother...? 🤷‍♂️ Unrelated question to this thrilling project we can't thank you enough go work on... I always wondered if there were unused material in the S2 script you got from the kickstarter. I'm not boldly...
  2. D

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

"The Gamer section" This is what they answered me. So the interview will be released around Q4 2022.
  3. D

So this cannot be the project with Yu-San... Let's not lose hope, buddys !
  4. D

110i know the science of teasing, I wouldn't be surprised if this was done on purpose. Same kind of humor as Yu's forklift tweet in 2015. Any amateur photographer would have asked to adjust the candle for such a picture... I guess I'm high...or just hyped !
  5. D

The apple & banana could have been teasing Shenmue 4 or teasing Yu Suzuki once again... 110i answered @mjqasking them to give money to Yu so he can make Shenmue 4, they answered Why do you think he was at our stream. We could also read it like : We gave him a project that will raise some...
  6. D

7. D

Isn't this Sergei, who's also born on July 10th ? 😏
  8. D

Well it seems from the beginning they wanted to keep the reveal date secret. Dunno why, and without another hint, it will be a surprise. That could arrive any day now. State of play, June 4th, Summer game fest or Ign Expo. The latter advertised this kind of contents, mixing AAA games, small...
  9. D

Yeah, I wasn't expecting more than a like for answer. It is a good sign they liked our last Shenmue oriented tweets. They also liked this one yesterday : Announcement might be for next Friday, then... If it is their plan, I suppose they will tease us again before the 10th... Fingers crossed...🤞
  10. D

I did post it on Shenmue the Animation thread. But to entertain you a little, while 110i ain't doing it : https://www.megavisions.net/discotek-is-re-releasing-virtua-fighter-the-animated-series/
  11. D

Virtua Fighter Anime release on Blu-ray

Not totally related to Shenmue the animation. But not totally unrelated 🤓 https://www.megavisions.net/discotek-is-re-releasing-virtua-fighter-the-animated-series/
  12. D

I continue to believe the game will be announced early june. Many of you are looking at TGS, but it WASN'T a couple of weeks away. 110i could have a short teaser on June 2nd, with a ps5 exclusivity announcement. Wouldn't keep my hopes high about it, though... I would rather see a teaser on June...
  13. D

There will be a Sony State of Play on June 2nd, 11PM British time. For 30 minutes. A little short, and probably not many space for Shenmue in the middle of big PS games and PSVR games. But let's see anyway...
  14. D

I sent a message to "The Gamer Section" about their podcast with 110i. Here's their reply : Here's the link to their first interview with Sergei, posted on February 21st 2022. An interesting one, especially the first part. About the (Sega) games he played as a child, how he came to the...
  15. D

Nope, the announcement is a project, about an unannounced game, and clearly linked to Yu Suzuki. We'll have to wait a bit longer to learn about it.
Back