Recent content by csmakio

1. csmakio

VIDEO: How Shenmue Changed Gaming

super cool dude, look forward to giving this a watch later tonight!
  2. csmakio

Do you think Shenmue II would've done better on the PS2?

i havent played shenmue 3 yet and based on feedback i've seen, we have already come to the same opinion :) absolutely. it would have sold more if not more copies than it did on dreamcast even without major promotion. ps2 was the system and i love my dreamcast.
  3. csmakio

Spoilers Shenmue The Animation: Episode 1 - Thunderclap - Thread

just rewatched for a second time. still get chills with that ending it was artfully done. aside from FMA and AoT I haven't really invested myself in a lot of anime. there is definitely something to be said about how skillful animation and storytelling can bring about such strong emotions...
  4. csmakio

I thought the voice acting was pretty good. On-par if not better than most dubbed animes.
  5. csmakio

I haven't posted in a minute. Hey dudes! Holy shit was that good. Second time this week a show has made me cry. I had some concerns but man was this well put together. The animation is perfect for the story and holy shit that music, unreal. I appreciate some of the liberties they are taking...
  6. csmakio

Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

environment is gorgeous and most importantly it feels like shenmue. music is killer. however, ryo running looks horrendous and i think the menus look awful. there is some work to be done for sure. regardless i am thrilled for the final game.
  7. csmakio

Saved By The Bell

loved SBTB growing up, would watch it everyday before school and then as i grew older i would even watch it after school sometimes. damn good show. dont know how i feel about a reboot though. the last thing i want is another streaming service too with HBOGO, Netflix, Hulu and Disney+...
  8. csmakio

can i get off work now and put my wife and baby to bed so i can play this already? those screens look ridiculous.
  9. csmakio

i had absolutely no idea they released a demo for backers. thrilled this morning to see the IG post from The Dojo, now i know what im doing tonight when im off work :)
  10. csmakio

Shenmue HD reviews and discussion

i beat shenmue the other day, rushed through it a bit as i have never played shenmue 2 in english. looking forward to starting it next week when i have time :)
  11. csmakio

BlackOps 4 Beta - Blackout

Anyone give this a whirl? I played CODMW and BlackOps 1 & 2 frequently but haven't touched a COD since. A buddy convinced me to try Blackout and I instantly got hooked. I've never played Fortnite but I am a big PUBG fan. This blows PUBG out of the water. The pacing and how smoothly it runs on...
  12. csmakio

Getting in touch with past members...

can i put a bounty on Michael Alsheimer's head? dude is a ghost...
  13. csmakio

Shenmue HD reviews and discussion

i really cant wait to get off work, crack a beer and play some shenmue tonight. i just got my job at the harbor, mad angels im comin for ya! if you are on Steam add me!!!! csmakio
  14. csmakio

Wrestling

ill be at ALL IN tonight, buddy of mine got damn good seats. expecting neville to show, probably jericho, KO is dream tier and Punk is unrealistic but hopeful. Growing up outside Chicago I would love to see Punk, but god damn that dudes an asshole. will report back :)
Back