Recent content by CrazyBob589

1. C

General RGG Discussion

I don't think this has been translated in the West, so in an interview with a Taiwanese gaming media back in TGS2023, Yokoyama said that he cried nearly 10 times while making Gaiden and almost 20 times while making LAD8. This makes me curious about whether Infinite Wealth is really a bright and...
  2. C

Air twister sales ?

Neither. This situation usually happens with a very niche game. For example, I have seen some small indie games that no one cares about unavailable in Asia PS Store. My guess is that publishers need to pay Sony a fee to sell their games in stores in different regions. So for these niche games...
  3. C

Air twister sales ?

It's probably very niche since they didn't even bother to sell it on the Asian PlayStation Store and I couldn't purchase the game because of that.
  4. C

General Air Twister Talk

It's probably very niche since they didn't even bother to sell it on the Asian PlayStation Store and I couldn't purchase the game because of that.
  5. C

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

This so-called Shenmue 4 audio reminds me of Falcom's YS VIII Mobile recently tested in China because the voices of the characters in this game are also generated using AI. https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1nu411c71z/ And for some reason, OP's "leaked" audio actually sounds more genuine than the...
  6. C

General RGG Discussion

I noticed that no one in the West mentioned this, but in an TGS 2023 interview with Masayoshi Yokoyama by A9VG (a Chinese gaming media), he mentioned that the development cycle of Like A Dragon Gaiden was only half a year. Yokoyama mentioned that there was no development plan for Gaiden...
  7. C

Random Shenmue Thoughts

As a fan of both Virtua Fighter and Shenmue, I thought it was pretty cool to see Ryo's father referred to as "Iwao Yuki sensei" (結城巌先生) in the original script.
  8. C

Supernatural beings / time travel in future Shenmue games

Now that I think about it, in the original chapter map, the game ends in Loulan, an ancient kingdom in Xinjiang that disappeared mysteriously during the Tang Dynasty. Is this a coincidence? Why does Ryo look like as if he left the real world in the chapter art and everyone else seems to miss...
  9. C

Supernatural beings / time travel in future Shenmue games

So, considering that future games may involve plots related to Luoyang, the capital of the Tang Dynasty, ancient kung fu monks, and secret treasures of the Qing Dynasty, do you think Ryo will end up facing supernatural beings in future Shenmue games? Like undead-looking girl dressed in Tang...
  10. C

General RGG Discussion

Damn, it seems like the leaker also hinted something will happen to Judgment series at that time and I didn't even realize what the judge hammers meant until now: https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/judgment-and-lost-judgment-have-been-rated-for-pc-by-the-esrb/
  11. C

General RGG Discussion

I don't think this has been spread on western social media, but here in China, a guy who has had several accurate leaks said that Yakuza 8's first promotional video will be revealed on September 14th, 4 hours before yesterday's live broadcast. Then a few minutes later, he also hinted that...
  12. C

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

At first glance I thought this was the roof of the Yellow Head Building, but now I think this is Yokosuka.
  13. C

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

I'm reading comments on Chinese websites. Several years ago people's reaction used to be "Oh, I know this game, this is the pioneer of the open world games promoting our Chinese culture" but now they're like "Oh, I know this game, it's the gambling game setting in Guilin. Can we see more...
  14. C

General RGG Discussion

I am Chinese, we get simultaneous releases in Chinese since Yakuza Kiwami 1. When they announced Yakuza 3-5 Remastered, Yakuza producer Daisuke Sato specifically mentioned in an interview that the main reason they decided to make a remastered collection is that they didn't release these games in...
  15. C

General RGG Discussion

Similar gameplay? Judgment is just a Yakuza reskin.
Back