Recent content by Cauldron08

1. Cauldron08

Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th 2019 Part 2 Discussion and Reaction

The same people that were saying "I just want to know what happens! Please finish the story!", are the same ones bitching and moaning about every little thing. PATHETIC
  2. Cauldron08

I think people are more paranoid that the reason behind not showing much at the conference, is because the gameplay isn't going to live up to the hype. There's going to be weird energy about this until the trailer is dropped, that's for sure.
  3. Cauldron08

Naw I was serious and didn't know that. I thought it was a bit odd though.
  4. Cauldron08

Am I the only one sort of angry that he's already been working on and developing a new VR game? The GALL!
  5. Cauldron08

Worried about Free Battle System

From what I remember reading, it sounds like the game will have both options available in real time, so you can play Yakuza style, or you can play traditionally and make the fights interesting.
  6. Cauldron08

KS Update #92; Surveys #6 A thank you from Yu Suzuki and final survey deadline!

Someone help me out, the PC system requirements say you need at least 100 gigs of space. I'm not a PC gamer, but this can't mean that the game is that big right?
  7. Cauldron08

Shenmue 3 Gamescom Trailer & Release Date! [KS Update 90]

We all know that Ryo could be having one of those classic shenmue dreams! I don't think we'll actually meet Lan Di. It would be cool if they let you fight him during a dream though...?
  8. Cauldron08

Has anyone beat chai in the arcade on the newly released Shenmue I?

Ryo looked like a real professional in that video. DAMN
  9. Cauldron08

Finally beat him, I tried assigning crawl cyclone to the insta button but it wasn't working during the fight. Had to rely on the old reflexes, slapping his attacks away waiting for his body to turn and them hitting him with random special moves I had made stronger. Got down to one ball of life...
  10. Cauldron08

The Dpad is a must, it's also alot easier to navigate ryo around town with it aswell.
  11. Cauldron08

?? I KNEW it was harder this time! It's like he got an upgrade or something. I'll try that out. Thanks.
  12. Cauldron08

I remember beating him in the original game, but I can't for the life of me beat him in this release...?!?
Back