Recent content by Budgiecat

1. Budgiecat

The reveal of Unreal Engine 5 and the PS5 makes me hope Shenmue IV will be a thing

I dont think they would be scrapped. Just ported over and improved
  2. Budgiecat

Unreal Engine 5

The NPC pop in is really the only issue Shenmue 3 has in terms of UE4 issues. Any other 'issues' fall under art style approach (like the odd use of them hiring two different art designers who had conflicting art styles) That aside, I've obviously played both games as many here have; and the...
  3. Budgiecat

Unreal Engine 5

No doubt their models would get upgraded if put through UE5
  4. Budgiecat

Unreal Engine 5

They did a better job than Final Fantasy VII Remake did
  5. Budgiecat

The reveal of Unreal Engine 5 and the PS5 makes me hope Shenmue IV will be a thing

Read somewhere where someone stated the engine is flexible enough to even run on smartphones. Coupled with the rumors I'm hearing about it being tailored to the PS5 and the PS5's SSD is also rumored to have tech thats more advanced than many high performance PC's So besides the notion that if...
  6. Budgiecat

Picture of Billy Chong (Willy Dozan) and his family and I spy a....

Ryo Hazuki statue behind them. Hmm so either Willy is Shenmue fan or his son Leon Dozan (who is also now an actor) is Interesting. Maybe he helped in the game? Who knows. He does have a stunt production team. Willy Dozan (aka Billy Chong) is of Taiwanese/ Indonesian decent and was a martial...
  7. Budgiecat

DLC

Its pretty apparent it is since there's been an old photo of Yu Suzuki doing the move as instructed by the Chinese Bajiquan master he visited and met to research for Virtua Fighter (and would later meet him again for Shenmue) that taught him the style. Not to mention him posing in the same move...
  8. Budgiecat

DLC

I'm posting my opinion of your opinion :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
  9. Budgiecat

I feel like fake locations was a mistake.

https://www.chinaeducationaltours.com/guide/guilin-weather-march.htm
  10. Budgiecat

DLC

Well yeah obviously since its more streamlined directly for the Battle Rally. Still Chobu Chan isnt completely useless if you're intending to collect some rare clothing items
  11. Budgiecat

DLC

this is what I wanted in Shenmue 2 (post game unlock)
  12. Budgiecat

DLC

that feels like a bit of a stretch. The DLC is fun but really? You had more fun doing something (Bailu Chan scavenger hunt) that was like 5% of the main game (Niaowu Chobu hunt) and the Outrun like beat em up Battle Rally Race which can basically be broken once you figure out Elbow Assault is a...
  13. Budgiecat

I feel like fake locations was a mistake.

I dont get how a country with so much nationalistic and cultural pride adopted Russian ideology...
  14. Budgiecat

What Yakuza and Shenmue can learn form each other

If somebody wants something bad enough it can happen regardless of dissolved or whatever. Also I'm pretty sure CLAMP wouldnt object to like...basically anything at this point
Back