Recent content by BtEtta

1. B

Save editor for Shenmue II

That would likely be the "Microsoft Store" file location. If it's not try searching for a file named "Game Data 1". I have the Steam version unfortunately so I can't help further.
  2. B

PCGamingWiki lists the possible save locations depending on where you bought the game from.
  3. B

Save editor for Shenmue I

Because I lost my previous hosting and haven't gotten around to setting up new hosting yet. Shared via Google Drive for now.
  4. B

I made a save editor for Shenmue II. (Hosted on Google Drive for now, you will have to save the file locally and open it in your browser from there) Currently you can edit: Money/Tokens Date/Time Move skill levels Story Items Gacha Items Documents High scores Everything seems to work fine in...
  5. B

Shouldn't be. It continued to work for me after editing my save. I've also updated the editor. Separated stuff out into multiple pages, fixed a bunch of minor typos, added high score editing for no useful reason that I can see. I'd assume most games would pick the random roll, then run the...
  6. B

There's already a cheat engine table out there that has that: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=9469 Ordinarily that would probably be a fairly difficult thing to do. Shenmue makes it kinda easy because you can see the result of your draw (and pause at that point) and still have...
  7. B

I terms of editing a save file this is one of the easier examples. Everything has an exact place in the file. This almost never happens in more modern games. Obviously there's the problem in this case of the checksum which requires either debugging skills, or someone else with debugging skills...
  8. B

Nope, should work fine with a completely unmodified .exe I just forgot the remove the note that shows before you load a file.
  9. B

Oh thanks. I get to put off learning to read assembly/decompile stuff for another day. :D First post updated.
  10. B

I made a save editor for Shenmue I. (Hosted on Google Drive for now, you will have to save the file locally and open it in your browser from there) Currently you can edit: Money/Tokens Date/Time Available moves/skill level Story Items Gacha Items Cassettes High scores Everything seems to work...
Back