Recent content by BruceWayne911

1. BruceWayne911

YsNet outclassed by Ninja Theory?

Honestly if YsNet is get outclassed by other gaming studios thats not a bad thing. Yu is one of the all time greats he's already cemented his legacy he has nothing to prove at this point. Yu only came back because a opportunity to continue Shenmue presented itself. One if the interviewees...
  2. BruceWayne911

Random Thoughts

Long Live Carl Weathers you will be missed.
  3. BruceWayne911

General RGG Discussion

Recently heard about the Shenmue easter egg in Yakuza Infinite Wealth. This has made me more optimistic about Shenmue 4 future.
  4. BruceWayne911

To what extent does SEGA have the rights to Shenmue's name?

I believe Sega is letting Yu use the license for peanuts. During Shenmue 3 announcement YU confirmed Sega never had a problem with letting him use the IP license.
  5. BruceWayne911

Dojo Investments ( I'm not financial advisor just sharing opinion)

Bitcoin ETFs have been approved and start trading today. Things are about to get even more interesting in April when the Bitcoin halving event occurs. I hope everyone is researching and investing. Also if you have a Netflix account watch a film called "Bitconned." It's important you understand...
  6. BruceWayne911

Yakuza Titles

Currently playing and enjoying Yakuza 4. You would think that these Yakuza titles would become boring and repetitive but they always find a way for these games to feel familiar and fresh at the same time. I like the additions of the Underground mall and rooftop sections. Akiyama is very...
  7. BruceWayne911

Random Thoughts

🫰🫰🫰🫰
  8. BruceWayne911

Random Gaming Thoughts

Kinda surprising to see this is still a decent setup. I built this PC 10 years ago.
  9. BruceWayne911

Random Gaming Thoughts

Yeah I'm primarily gonna be playing old school arcade games so these components are actually overkill. 7th gen at the most and below. If I want to play anything newer I'll just hook the console up straight to the monitor.
  10. BruceWayne911

Random Gaming Thoughts

I love Nintendo but I also hate some of there business models and practices. So Nintendo has done a updated version of their beloved Suoer Mario rpg. Amazing game well worth having in the collection but the problem is the price. This game should not be $60, maybe $25-$35. It's just a updated...
  11. BruceWayne911

Sonic the Hedgehog thread

Recently bought Sonic frontiers on Steam. I'm really enjoying the game its big and has alot of exploration to it. IMO I get alot of Zelda BOTW vibes from it. This is a step in the right direction. Sonic games still have this quirky buggy can't always control Sonic moments but I chalk it up to...
  12. BruceWayne911

Fitness & Health Dojo

Recently found out about obese man who weighed 460lbs. He told his doctors that he was gonna stop eating for a year so they might as well study him for research purposes. He went from 460lbs to 180lbs in one year. His doctors asked him how did he feel, he said besides feeling a little weak he...
  13. BruceWayne911

Fitness & Health Dojo

Still in the gym working out consistently keep pushing everyone. We are fighting for the fate of Shenmue so we put that same energy and effort toward our health.
  14. BruceWayne911

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

We are the tweetathon we funded a entire game ourselves. The bastartds wouldn't even let us get a Sonic capsule out the machine.
Back